By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Crysis 2 the best looking console game?

Is Crysis 2 the best looking console game?

no 143 28.77%

yes 189 38.03%

no, but best xbox game 165 33.20%

Total:497
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

HOW CAN YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS THE BEST LOOKING CONSOLE GAME LMAO

You guys hyped the graphics up for this game SOO MUCH that I went out and bought it.... but as I figured I was sadly dissapointed to see this game clearly sitting below my other recent purchase KILLZONE 3...

lol I cant see where you guys are coming up with this game beating out either killzone 3 or uncharted 2....

After that... sure Crysis 2 holds its place....

By the way.. only vote if you have both consoles... half these 360 guys have never seen a ps3 exclusive in action and desperately want to claim their console can produce the best graphics.....

So you have a 360 then?

what would that have t do with anything.

you need an xbox to play crysis?

Around the Network
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

You guys hyped the graphics up for this game SOO MUCH that I went out and bought it.... but as I figured I was sadly dissapointed to see this game clearly sitting below my other recent purchase KILLZONE 3...

lol I cant see where you guys are coming up with this game beating out either killzone 3 or uncharted 2....

By the way.. only vote if you have both consoles... half these 360 guys have never seen a ps3 exclusive in action and desperately want to claim their console can produce the best graphics.....

So you have a 360 then?

I have both yes....got crysis 2 for my xbox 360 actually....play both on same badass hdtv...cant see how people could ever claim Crysis 2 over Killzone 3/Uncharted 2 in graphics....It has some strong moments though.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

jhuff394 said:
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

So you have a 360 then?

I have both yes....got crysis 2 for my xbox 360 actually....play both on same badass hdtv...cant see how people could ever claim Crysis 2 over Killzone 3/Uncharted 2 in graphics....It has some strong moments though.

Wow, you must have had some big change of heart:

"jhuff394 on 23 December 2010

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

Unless they are all about Kinect or somthing I do not get it."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3829089

Yes, is the best looking game on both console...

I do have a ps3, the 320gb model with the eye cam, two move controllers etc.

I just play with my with the 360 more often ..

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

osamanobama said:
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

So you have a 360 then?

He said only vote if you have both consoles. The 360 version is better than the PS3 version. Therefore his opinion doesn't count. Neither does yours unless you have a 360.

Around the Network

Just got the game, only played for like 15 minutes so far though, just walked outside of some building and I am on a rooftop.

Few things I have immediately noticed.

When I reached the top floor, before needing to power jump from one section to the next I noticed a flier on the wall that appears and disappears as you approach/move away from it.

When I first reached outside I notice that that blood on the floor is actually floating. It is not on the ground, it is above it. If you move you will also notice that the blood stains change spots too. It is a very weird glitchy kind of thing.

Game looks great though, but things like this are very noticable. Not that they take away from the game or anything, just pointing it out.

Anyways, back to Crysis 2.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

damefan said:
osamanobama said:
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

So you have a 360 then?

He said only vote if you have both consoles. The 360 version is better than the PS3 version. Therefore his opinion doesn't count. Neither does yours unless you have a 360.

so i take it, you didnt read the DF and LOT analysis.

they are basically the same.

daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

So you have a 360 then?

Ew North America is so uninformed... seriously why would any buy the xbox 360 when there is a much better product in every way...

Yes..... I do have both but I bought the xbox 360 first.... then i saw uncharted 2...and along with being stunned by the graphics,I realized that with ps3 I could watch blu-rays, play online free, free built in wi-fi, and have easily the more powerful, future savy gaming system... FOR THE SAME PRICE...

Ever since then I do favor my ps3 and sony for creating a better product (analyze the specs) for the SAME PRICE.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

osamanobama said:
damefan said:
osamanobama said:
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

So you have a 360 then?

so i take it, you didnt read the DF and LOT analysis.

they are basically the same

Key word my friend.

jhuff394 said:
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:
daroamer said:
jhuff394 said:

So you have a 360 then?

Yes..... I do have both but I bought the xbox 360 first.... then i saw uncharted 2...and along with being stunned by the graphics,I realized that with ps3 I could watch blu-rays, play online free, free built in wi-fi, and have easily the more powerful, future savy gaming system... FOR THE SAME PRICE...

Ever since then I do favor my ps3 and sony for creating a better product (analyze the specs) for the SAME PRICE.

Its not that much more powerful if any. The online is free but its not as good, hence why its free. If you are a solo gamer then the PSN is fine. If you play with friends then LIVE is better. 360s has built in N wifi. 360 upscales DVDs to HD.

Its a matter of preference. You seem to think that its a fact the PS3 is a better product. I prefer my 360. I use my PS3 for exclusives but PSN is terrible compared to LIVE, updates take forever and there is a new one every week. 360 controller is much better IMO.