By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Level 5 CEO Akihiro Hino Prefers 3DS Over NGP Currently

poroporo said:
Zlejedi said:

Have they released anything good on psp apart from Jeanne d'arc?

Tactics Ogre, recently.

No.

OT: Obvious choice, as Level-5 was one of the most successful 3rd party developers on DS.

Around the Network
okr said:
poroporo said:
Zlejedi said:

Have they released anything good on psp apart from Jeanne d'arc?

Tactics Ogre, recently.

No.

OT: Obvious choice, as Level-5 was one of the most successful 3rd party developers on DS.

See edit. I thought he meant 'in general' :<

I hope their games fail on both so that they can finally come back to console development. WKC was a poor effort.

i dont think hes saying he likes 3ds more than ngp lol. all he said was that he thinks the 3d is something that will get word passed around about the console while he had no comment on the ngp, other than the oled screen is amazing.

he doesnt say that he'll be developing more on the 3ds, or that he wont be developing for the ngp. he doesnt say anything negative about either and the only positive things that hes said were about aesthetic features, which he thinks are good on both

the commentary is out of control on that article lol

Boutros said:

I hope their games fail on both so that they can finally come back to console development. WKC was a poor effort.

This lol

Around the Network

I love how this random website has tried to turn "it's too early to give an opinion" into something newsworthy.

Boutros said:

Amen bro or lets hope tha Ni nu Kuni will do extraordinary well on PS3 so they return to home consoles :P.

Boutros said:

I'm going to call trolling on this! (Not really)

HANDHELD LEVEL5 AND ATLUS FOR LIFE! You either down with the PSP, DS, NGP, and 3DS, or you ain't! Consoles can have square enix and NIS. 

He seems to like 3D

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Acevil said:
Boutros said:

I'm going to call trolling on this! (Not really)

HANDHELD LEVEL5 AND ATLUS FOR LIFE! You either down with the PSP, DS, NGP, and 3DS, or you ain't! Consoles can have square enix and NIS. 

One can hope for the return of decent JRPGs on home console meh even SE is only putting trash on consoles while their good games are on handhelds.