By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Level 5 CEO Akihiro Hino Prefers 3DS Over NGP Currently

Nikkeibp interviewed Level-5 company president Akihiro Hino and asked his opinion for the newest toy from Nintendoand Sony 3DS and NGP, and he seems like currenly more fond of 3DS over Sony's NGP by saying:

"3DS has popular tech elements which will makes people think "Wow, cool" and showing off to their friends"

When ask about NGP he seems not fond of it and said:

"I'm looking forward to NGP's communication system, i had suggested some ideas for NGP before the spec was finalized, but it seems that SCE didn't implement any of my suggest at all. Currently it seems like too early to give an opinion"

"While the OLED of NGP is amazing, but still i can't suggest would it be sold just by this feature alone"

Seems like we are going to see a lot of Level 5's new title on 3DS in the future rather than Sony NGP.

(Source: Nikkeibp)

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Have they released anything good on psp apart from Jeanne d'arc?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I guess all the new control methods are easily trumped by a feature people could possibly have off more often than not.

Come on now.  NGP is trying new things, you can't fault it there.

BASTERD!!

saying he doesn't like the other because SCE didn't take his ideas sounds like someone didn't get his own way. I am sure he suggested the idea of calling it the Akihiro Hino Portable Device didn't get past or was the idea of having it only sell Level 5 games exclusively and have Level 5 logo printed where Sony is. 

...it was an joke for those confused with level 5 fanboy rage. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Around the Network

Seems like he doesn't like the NGP because SCE didn't used his ideas... lol.

Personally, I'd have liked to know what his ideas were. As far as I can tell there isn't a whole lot more you could ask for from the NGP aside from 3D.

Seems like he's just mad Sony didn't implement his suggestions.

Zlejedi said:

Have they released anything good on psp apart from Jeanne d'arc?

Tactics Ogre, recently.

Edit: Oh, you meant level5. I dunno. :lol:

Well, Level-5 is an anti-Epic, so that explains it.

Also Level 5 FTW!!