By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quantic Dream to stick with PlayStation

Slimebeast said:

Well this blows.

Lol you are a very weird fan indeed. You play PS3 more but always side with the 360, that's kinda weird don't ya think?

Do you do that to be funny or something?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Slimebeast said:

Well this blows.

Lol you are a very weird fan indeed. You play PS3 more but always side with the 360, that's kinda weird don't ya think?

No humour in it.

My heart is with Xbox but Sony consoles still have the best stuff. It's the sad truth when you side with the underdog.

Slimebeast said:
mantlepiecek said:
Slimebeast said:

Well this blows.

No humour in it.

My heart is with Xbox but Sony consoles still have the best stuff. It's the sad truth when you side with the underdog.

Well, at least you are honest.

Slimebeast said:
mantlepiecek said:
Slimebeast said:

Well this blows.

No humour in it.

Been telling ya, your heart is in the wrong place then :P wait until E3 and the reveals for 2012, it's gonna get even better

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Doesn't anyone think that the dude behind the other man is like standing waaaaaay too close with a nasty grin on his face... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
mantlepiecek said:
Slimebeast said:

Well this blows.

No humour in it.

Been telling ya, your heart is in the wrong place then :P wait until E3 and the reveals for 2012, it's gonna get even better

lol you always tell me that. I finally bought a PS3, isn't that enuff?

E3 I hope Xbox will catch up to the PS3 a little. Hopefully Kingdoms looks amazing plus they announce three more big exclusives while Sony announces just one small one or something lol.

Love sony for investing in risky projects like Heavy Rain and The Last Guardian.

Playing games like that makes me thing its form of art.

Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
mantlepiecek said:
Slimebeast said:

Well this blows.

No humour in it.

lol you always tell me that. I finally bought a PS3, isn't that enuff?

E3 I hope Xbox will catch up to the PS3 a little. Hopefully Kingdoms looks amazing plus they announce three more big exclusives while Sony announces just one small one or something lol.

well im expecting more exclusives from microsoft than sony at e3 but in the end sony still has a good upperhand. but alas its good to have both consoles right.

Good to have them! Heavy Rain was an experience I will not forget. I enjoyed it very much.

Lets just hope that his next Game will actually be interesting and not have a story that has potential but ends up as a rip off of B-Grade a best Hollywood Horror movies.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku