By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - George Hotz Runs Away to South America; Lies About Having PSN Account

Damnyouall said:

PS.

The replies in this thread should be archived for future reference, to help decide whose opion is worthy of attention, and whose should simply be ignored from now on.

Oh.  So how much did you donated/wasted/get ripped off by?

Around the Network
Aprisaiden said:

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true... afterall the last news about hotz i read had his lawyer argue that SCEA didn't own any rights to PS3 SDK's and that the case should be dismissed because SCEJ is the owner... which is a kinda desperate defense... 

not completely, its a worthwhile defense. Might actually stand-up because SCEA is a US company, SCEJ is Japanese. Even if SCEA is a subsidiary the main company owning rights to the software is not a US company therefore does not have any legal rights in the USA.

And if you think this sounds stupid, remember we are talking about the US Judicial System.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ps3 is gettin free advertisement from Geo Hotz  escapades. GJ Sony!

Damnyouall said:

Fun fact: People of low intelligence tend to believe anything that fits their agenda, no matter how blatantly implausible or nonsensical, and they never waste any time on fact-finding.

"The more you know".

Ladies and Gentleman!

The Man without agenda has spoken!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Some guy fingered my ass and cured AIDS!  At least that's what he said.  Hey,I never even had AIDS!!

Around the Network

Dosent this mean Sony could also follow him to S. America and sue him there.

either way, it seems ridiculous now, because hes now he is guilty, if he stayed he couldve probabily stopped it by handing over his devices and leaving it at that. how he risks prision.

so... it does question what data he had that was worth running away for....

Porcupine_I said:
Damnyouall said:

Fun fact: People of low intelligence tend to believe anything that fits their agenda, no matter how blatantly implausible or nonsensical, and they never waste any time on fact-finding.

"The more you know".

Ladies and Gentleman!

The Man without agenda has spoken!

I bet ya he is spending a cosy vacation with the extra cash he got from microsoft and it's followers, trials can be hard on you mentally

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Its clear that geohotz has ran to South American and allied with Nazi scientist! They must be working on one big hack....

But as others have said, this is most likely fake, and what laws did he break again? Fill me in..

I find it hard to believe that this guy left his basement.

i call fake.