By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - assassin's creed brotherhood 30 bucks, is it worth it???

Target has a sale for the game that last till the 2nd of April. It was on my list of games to get, but having gotten TR collection ive reached my quota. ive never owned a AC game, but i played it and beside the crazy story (dont like my scifi mixed with my medieval) i liked it. and im hearing nothing but good things about the Multiplayer. im all for multi especially when it doesnt require me to be a space marine of some sort and just shoot away. Is it worth it even at that price

Around the Network

Hell Yes.

That is all

Worth $100 at least, so good!

It is worth twice that!

$30? hmmm Still very early into Uncharted 2... I think I'll pass for now. I'll get it for $25 in a month or so.

Around the Network

No it's not.

Travel back in time and buy it for the full price.

It deserves it.

damn, its that good??? too much games came out for me too dive into AC, but with these ringing endorsements, im gonna get it. Beyond good &evil for PS3 got delayed till May n Motorstorm is on hold so this will do nicely

A very good game worth the full price of admission. There are moments of excellence, you should definitely check it out.

oniyide said:

Target has a sale for the game that last till the 2nd of April. It was on my list of games to get, but having gotten TR collection ive reached my quota. ive never owned a AC game, but i played it and beside the crazy story (dont like my scifi mixed with my medieval) i liked it. and im hearing nothing but good things about the Multiplayer. im all for multi especially when it doesnt require me to be a space marine of some sort and just shoot away. Is it worth it even at that price

Is this a nation-wide thing or only atr your local Target store?

Bought it for $34.99 at Best Buy shortly after Christmas its definetly worth it for $29.  Better then the 2nd one and the online is pretty good also.  The ending still doesn't make much sense but neither did the endings of the first two AC games.