By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To those who didnt believe. Full confirmation. 360 Crysis 2.

snfr said:

Seeing RAZ trolling again like he did before he got permabanned is just sad, some people never learn...

This thread gets worse with every comment... please, a mod has to close this!

Raz? he's back?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
snfr said:

Seeing RAZ trolling again like he did before he got permabanned is just sad, some people never learn...

Raz? he's back?

Yup. Just look at RAZ's way of arguing, then look at mendozahotness' way of arguing. Either he has a twin brother who acts exactly the same or it is RAZ himself

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

snfr said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
snfr said:

Raz? he's back?

Yup. Just look at RAZ's way of arguing, then look at mendozahotness' way of arguing. Either he has a twin brother who acts exactly the same or it is RAZ himself

oh lol gotcha

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

mantlepiecek said:

Must be why only the top-end ATI graphic cards do MLAA...lol.

becuz no-one cares about mlaa on pcs, if your aa is crap, u get a new card - can't put a new card in da ps3

mantlepiecek said:

IBM cancelling it has nothing to do with its parallel processing. 

i think it must have something to do with performance and being a huge waste of time

mantlepiecek said:

DA 2 on the PS3 has MLAA and DA 2 on the 360 has 2x MSAA, which looks better again?

360 version, its not missing effects and runs better

mantlepiecek said:

Turns out there wasn't any difference in the aliasing LOL so much for your MSAA is better argument.

if theres no difference in the aliasing, but mlaa destroys iq, lighting and texture quality, how can it be better

mantlepiecek said:

DLAA is certainly better then MSAA

nope, it ruins lighting fx 2, but doesn't take up as much resource as mlaa, MSAA is still best on consoles

mantlepiecek said:

More games having AA on the 360 have got nothing to do with MLAA anyway, since it was developed a little late. ..

they didn't need to develop one, it already has the best solution, MSAA and its not something the system struggles with

mantlepiecek said:

Oh and you were talking about open world games being compromised? LOL What is the saboteur again? It has MLAA, but nice fail try from you.

Compromised

While it's fair to say that PlayStation 3 gets the better-looking game, it's probably going to surprise no-one that in terms of actual performance it's the Xbox 360 version that once again has a noticeable lead over its competition.

The Saboteur aims to maintain its native 720p resolution at 30 frames-per-second, but will often disengage v-sync and drop frames on both platforms. However, it is clearly the PS3 version that is most impacted by the dips in performance: screen-tear is a constant companion during gameplay, so for those sensitive to this kind of thing the Xbox 360 version is probably the one worth getting.

Overall then, Xbox 360 wins on performance, image integrity and slightly improved controller response in taxing scenes, while PS3 gets the nod in terms of image quality with that anti-aliasing and a more natural lighting scheme.

mantlepiecek said:

And definitely star wars force unleashed 2 is not an open world game so I don't see why it doesn't have MLAA....

because MLAA is awful?

NiKKoM said:

geez...  ..this thread and all the other crysis 2 threads turned into a really sad thread people.. has the level on vgchartz really sunk that low..

*goes back playing and enjoying a game*

i agree

i don't see why guy has a problem

crysis 2 on ps3 will look almost as good as it does on xbox 360

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
buglebum said:

I take back what I said in that other thread about you not making any valid points. This is very valid imo. Sorry it's just I've read a few posts from you that come across quite anti 360pro PS3. I'll back up what you have to say here more so. Crysis 2 defo DOES NOT run at 30fps. In fact it struggles to hold 20fps at times. It's certainly not smooth.

Its ok, you turned a 180 very fast though lol.

Don't worry about it.

lol true, what can I say. :)

Βest looking game of the generation and runs equal to both platforms. That proves that the so-called "only can be done on PS3 " exclusives are just a myth created by SONYs first party studios for obvious reasons.

Crytek squeezed the XBOX 360 even further and facts are undeniable. 

*i am sure that Crytek results will help them sell the engine to a huge proportion of studios around the globe and make some damage to Epic games. 

Jesus christ wtf happened to this thread?

1.if you are a ps3 owner why argue which is better? you get to play both KZ3 and crysis 2 both graphical monster games.

2.why are ppl suddenlt going "OMFG teh 360 graphics".....ummm am I missing something? this game is on ps3 too right?

3.ignore that guy medoza w/e look @ his post about KZ3 ffs, outdated graphics? ROFL! seriously.....

CGI-Quality said:
BMaker11 said:

The mere notion of "a game has PS3 exclusive graphics...on the 360" has taken the hype train insane. Because such a game hasn't existed yet

Can't argue with that.

i can... easily, it looks crysis 2 is quite ready to compete and gears 3 seems to be a decent competitor from what we have seen as well

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752