By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crysis 2. Actual Retail Gameplay. First 30 mins on 360.

CGI-Quality said:
tuscaniman said:

Well you're the only one who has commented on it besides me so by "everyone" you mean you. How old are you? What do you do for a living that makes you the end of be all of graphics discussions? And if you think my last post had insults in it then I feel sorry for what you feel like when you step out into the real world. Go ahead and report me. If I get banned for typing what I did that just shows how petty this website and its mods are, and not my post.

My age is irrelevant. What I do for a living is irrelevant. Never claimed to be the "end all, be all" of graphics discussions either. My view is mine and strictly that. If people agree, that just means they agree.

The debate seems to be dying though, so I can conclude my end by saying you have your view, I have mine. All is well.

Neither one of those are irrelevant. If you're some 18 year old kid who works at a grocery store and myself am a 30 year old Computer Graphics Major specializing in 3D modeling and animation with a Fine Arts Degree background then I think my opinion is a little more valid then yours. As I said I don't know how old you are or what you do so only you decide if you are more qualified for judging visuals.

Around the Network
selnor said:
mantlepiecek said:
tuscaniman said:

IF that is what the 360 version actually looks like then you can call the graphics war over. That destroys anything I've seen on console including anything on the PS3. I guess I will be buyinng this game to see if this is real or not.

Do you want to see how the 360 version looks? Here:

As I said, looks nothing special. Its the official 360 version running on a 360 shown off by crytek whereas everything else is running on the PC with leaked version of the beta, with 360 settings turned on.

The funny thing is. This video looks the same. It's just of a completely uninteresting spot in the game. The quality looks exactly the same as the video you claim is to good for 360.

Well I have a 360. And cant wait to play this a week today. Gamespots video only confirms the videos I posted.

Thankyou.

If that video looks the same to you, then obviously you can't make the difference between a good looking game and a great looking game.

And I have a 360 too. Its just that people overhyping a particular game's graphics for no reason when no one else shares their feelings on it irritates me a lil bit. 

Um, I really am enjoying the  CGI Quality versus Tuscaniman show!

hehe

Oh and by the way, those videos of Crysis 2 look friggin AMAZING. 

OK this is the xbox 360 version and it's friggin amazing. came on, we are not funboys just go to that link and see the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvfZHKtMm2c

Around the Network
SWORDFISH_84 said:

OK this is the xbox 360 version and it's friggin amazing. came on, we are not funboys just go to that link and see the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvfZHKtMm2c

Thanks for the video.

This looks like the 360 version.

Damn. Only a very small part of gameplay in the video. Can't even make out how it looks.

I just got the game its great!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB