By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crysis 2 review thread

selnor said:

Have been and will continue to update the op.

My sig contains all the reviewers who either say best conolse game, or best visuals theyve seen period. The quotes are in the OP of this thread to read through.

Who would have thought a company who has held the crown for best graphics for over 10 years, woiuld have done it again.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
Aldro said:
selnor said:

My sig contains all the reviewers who either say best conolse game, or best visuals theyve seen period. The quotes are in the OP of this thread to read through.

Who would have thought a company who has held the crown for best graphics for over 10 years, woiuld have done it again.

What the hell?
DUDE GAMEREACTOR SAID UNCHARTED 2 IS BETTER. Selnor you are really ignorant. HERE IS THE REVEIWER ANSWERING TO MY .. YES MY QUESTION!: (MY NAME IS PEDDI93 ON GAMEREACTOR)
"What console game is the best looking game to date?"

http://www.gamereactor.se/brev/161809/

LOOK WHAT HE SAID, NO SENTENCE, JUST ONE WORD:
UNCHARTED MOTHA FKING 2

Sorry for caps but damn how ignorant can a person be!

Jesus christ, how many times do I have to share this source with you?

he does this all the time, with even gametrailers in his sig where there is no mention of it being best, in fact GT gave KZ3 9.7 for grafix and C2 9.5

This is so fucking gay.

CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

I hate to be rude selnor, but you aren't being honest in places. But I'll just leave it at that..

Ive copied the exact quotes from the review pages.

The only ones in my sig you could possibly argue with is Gametrailers and Videogamer. Although Videogamer is easily the best description Ive ever read of graphics orgasm.

selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

I hate to be rude selnor, but you aren't being honest in places. But I'll just leave it at that..

The only ones in my sig you could possibly argue with is Gametrailers and Videogamer. Although Videogamer is easily the best description Ive ever read of graphics orgasm.

Then how do you explain Petter Hagevall writing three times in the letter from fans saying that Uncharted 2 and KZ3 are better looking? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT SON? Stop claiming my precious site GameReactor from claiming something they haven't claimed! Fucking bullshit.

Skeeuk said:
Aldro said:
selnor said:

What the hell?
DUDE GAMEREACTOR SAID UNCHARTED 2 IS BETTER. Selnor you are really ignorant. HERE IS THE REVEIWER ANSWERING TO MY .. YES MY QUESTION!: (MY NAME IS PEDDI93 ON GAMEREACTOR)

UNCHARTED MOTHA FKING 2

he does this all the time, with even gametrailers in his sig where there is no mention of it being best, in fact GT gave KZ3 9.7 for grafix and C2 9.5

can someone give info on multiplayer thoughts? is it like the demo where your player drops like a potatoe and what is the player count?

I'm quoting what Gamereactor has on their actual Review. Now if it's wrong, tell this guy to get them to change their review.

Also as I said you could argue Gametrailers. But the pure fact they compare it to Crysis 1 ( head and shoulders over any console game before Crysis 2 ) says it all. ALL.

Funny enough, all the others in my sig you cant disagree with. Because they are blatant.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Skeeuk said:
Aldro said:
selnor said:

What the hell?

UNCHARTED MOTHA FKING 2

can someone give info on multiplayer thoughts? is it like the demo where your player drops like a potatoe and what is the player count?

I'm quoting what Gamereactor has on their actual Review. Now if it's wrong, tell this guy to get them to change their review.

Also as I said you could argue Gametrailers. But the pure fact they compare it to Crysis 1 ( head and shoulders over any console game before Crysis 2 ) says it all. ALL.

Funny enough, all the others in my sig you cant disagree with. Because they are blatant.

Dude, GameReactor does NOT say even ONCE the following sentence:
The game is best on consoles, period.

PRAISING THE GRAPHICS IS NOT THE SAME AS CLAIMING IT TO BE THE BEST. Jesus christ.

You only have to look at some of the reactions in these threads to know how impressive this game must be.  Is it really that important that some of you have to go around insulting each other, over what is in the end just a game?

It's obvious the game is up there as one of the best looking titles, the actual order of said titles is entirely subjective and cannot be proven one way or another anyway so you're just bitching aimilessly at one another.

selnor said:
CGI-Quality said:
selnor said:

You really need to read the quotes you copied a bit more in detail. At least the half of them call it one of the best or simply call it impressive/stunning/etc. Please man, claiming things that aren't true will just cause trouble.

Based on most reviews it seems to be one of the best looking games on the market, a few call it the best looking game on consoles, some call it the best looking FPS or 360 game, the majority says it's one of the best... everyone should be happy with that.

In the end, it doesn't matter, it simply looks amazing.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

selnor plz get over it, its turned out to be a great game on either platform...grafix would depend on what type of look you personally like, you do this all the time.

i predict you will start this again when gears 3 releases

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Considering this game has frame-rate problems, I would hardly consider it to be an achievement. I did the same thing for Heavy Rain as well, screen tearing, frame-rate problems is soo 1921.

Okay maybe that's exaggeration but its true. Now if this game ran perfectly at least on the 360, I would have been very impressed. But it also has texture pop-ins as well as frame-rate problems.

The IGN reviewer didn't even mention frame-rate problems in his review but the verdict mentions it; that is pretty poor journalism. Gamespot and gametrailers all have addressed it, along with Digitalfoundry and eurogamer and some other sites.

So, this game is obviously NOT the console king. If anything its God of War 3 for being both graphically and performance-wise (45 fps) impressive.