By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Zune is D-E-A-D

AbbathTheGrim said:

That does not work for me. Either you need to have Windows 7 or the Zune software already installed to use Windows Media Player as a mediator between your computer and the Zune. I recently reinstalled my Windows XP OS and I haven't downloaded the Zune software so I have just tried this out. No matter how many work-arounds you guys try to find for the Zune, the fact is that there are cheaper mp3 players that are easier to manage than the Zune and in my opinion this made the Zune and iPod a waste of money and a bad purchase.

And you have not right to call my friend a "friggin" friend. Learn to show some respect. How would you feel if I answered you: "I don't know, ask your friggin mother"? Learn to behave.

To be honest, I really wouldn't care...but I don't know why I said that in the first place, it is rather rude, and that's not how I normally am.  So I'm sorry about offending you, and hope it doesn't affect future conversation between us.

But about the zune thing, I was just trying to help you out , if what you are looking for is drag and drop, then the zune just isn't for you

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

I had one before I got a iPod Nano.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Its good to see alot of people on hear liked the Zune. When i came on here i was honestly expecting a bunch of bashing on it just because it was from MS

Grimes said:

The difference between Apple and Microsoft today is that Apple is able to advance new concepts in a saleable format. Microsoft has been developing a mobile OS and tablets for over a decade, and what have they accomplished? Very little. That is a huge problem.

I disagree. For a long time Apple has been known as the pretty pc and Microsoft has been known for windows office ie etc, very business like. 

No one gets excited about business  companies, ipod iphone imac etc etc are all designed for looks and that crap, Microsoft units seem to be designed for not as much looks but more power. 

I dunno that is just how I see it

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Baalzamon said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

That does not work for me. Either you need to have Windows 7 or the Zune software already installed to use Windows Media Player as a mediator between your computer and the Zune. I recently reinstalled my Windows XP OS and I haven't downloaded the Zune software so I have just tried this out. No matter how many work-arounds you guys try to find for the Zune, the fact is that there are cheaper mp3 players that are easier to manage than the Zune and in my opinion this made the Zune and iPod a waste of money and a bad purchase.

And you have not right to call my friend a "friggin" friend. Learn to show some respect. How would you feel if I answered you: "I don't know, ask your friggin mother"? Learn to behave.

To be honest, I really wouldn't care...but I don't know why I said that in the first place, it is rather rude, and that's not how I normally am.  So I'm sorry about offending you, and hope it doesn't affect future conversation between us.

But about the zune thing, I was just trying to help you out , if what you are looking for is drag and drop, then the zune just isn't for you

Nah, don't worry, I am not one to hold grudges unless they are fed alive. If you tried to help me I thank you. No hard feelings.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1