By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Zune is D-E-A-D

What do people mean by exceptional buidl quality? if you mean 600 processors in their flagship devices and 128 ram in most of the devices, Stupid battery cover that always make stupid click sounds whenever I hold the phone, defected slides out of the box, poor reception quality and camera covers that scratch the lens instead of protecting it then yeah.

I see the potential in microkia but not because of the "build" quality. It's because nokia is still the market leader.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

What do people mean by exceptional buidl quality? if you mean 600 processors in their flagship devices and 128 ram in most of the devices, Stupid battery cover that always make stupid click sounds whenever I hold the phone, defected slides out of the box, poor reception quality and camera covers that scratch the lens instead of protecting it then yeah.

I see the potential in microkia but not because of the "build" quality. It's because nokia is still the market leader.

I prefer nokisoft

lol, yeah it sounds much better and softer.

kowenicki said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

I prefer nokisoft

I like Microkia becasue of the two Microsoft will be the dominant one

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AbbathTheGrim said:

I have one and it is a piece of crap. iPods are not better either. Mp3 Players that require you to use a software to put songs and videos into it are mediocre.

It requires software for the initial songs you wish to put on it, but if you have a zune pass like I do, you can actually download songs directly to your zune via a wifi connection, update your zune pass so all your songs continue working via wifi connection, heck, you can even download the few games that there are via the wifi connection.

Also, the zune software is pretty sweet in my opinion, and its where a majority of my plays come through, between my dad and I, we already have well over 10,000 plays in a year.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I loved my original Zune. Unfortunately the battery went down to 1-2 hours play time after constant use for not even a year.

I would buy a Zune HD if I could find one cheap enough because of the HD radio, audio quality and hdmi output. I'm sure Apple will eventually have a better IPod on the market but what they really need is Zune Pass - the legal way to listen to all the music you ever wanted to.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
darklich13 said:

Zune is not dead, it lives on in WP7.

Ugh... you know... WP7 doesn't feel so good lately, too

xD

kowenicki said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

I prefer Nosoft

Yeah, me too

kitler53 said:
ssj12 said:

Its sad really, as the Zune was better than the iPods in many ways.

as any nintendo fan on this site will tell you, sales and quality are the same thing therefore zune must have been bad quality ...

if your a real nintendo fan you would remember that the N64 and Gamecube were both great console, especially in quality, yet Nintendo was in last place both generations. Sales does not always equal quality.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Such a great device :(

Now what will my next PMP be? 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

disolitude said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I have one and it is a piece of crap. iPods are not better either. Mp3 Players that require you to use a software to put songs and videos into it are mediocre.

Yeah ok... Just cause you're lazy to sync your mp3 player its crap...gotcha.

Who do you think you are to call me lazy? You can't make changes to your Zune inventory from any computer, you hook up your Zune to another computer and it won't recognize it at all neither can you insert anything to it, the video formats are so limited. I have seen cheaper mp3 players that do better than these pieces of crap.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1