By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Zune is D-E-A-D

Goodbye, we hardly knew ye!

http://www.businessinsider.com/zune-2011-3

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network

Oh i hope i can get a good deal on one.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Hmm, I like my zune hd quite a bit, just so long as they keep zune pass going, which I'm assuming they will, I'm fine, otherwise I'll be a very unhappy camper with all my songs gone.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Its sad really, as the Zune was better than the iPods in many ways.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Zune is not dead, it lives on in WP7.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

Its sad really, as the Zune was better than the iPods in many ways.

When referring to music only, I'd totally agree with you, as the interface on the zune hd is quite amazing in my opinion.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

darklich13 said:

I don't think WP7 stands a chance against iOS and Android.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

And the best pmp you can buy gets discontinued...oh well.

Looks like MS will downsize to a point where 10 people will run that company from a basement. 3 Windows guys, xbox live dude, Xbox 360 guy, windows phone guy and 4 Kinect guys...

Grimes said:
darklich13 said:

I don't think WP7 stands a chance against iOS and Android.

I agree with you. Even with Nokia MS won't beat either of those 2...but that doesn't take away the fact WP7 is a great product. 

In a few years when people see someone saying how microsoft is shit cause their phones failed again, hopefully they will remember its not cause the phones were shit but that MS wasn't able to penetrate the market for other reasons. Same thing with zune.  It was a situation where Microsoft had something as good if not better than competition but was not able/willing to put the resources behind it and make it a success.

Baalzamon said:

Hmm, I like my zune hd quite a bit, just so long as they keep zune pass going, which I'm assuming they will, I'm fine, otherwise I'll be a very unhappy camper with all my songs gone.

win7 phone use it so i doubt they will take it away

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752