By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox 360 209 32.25%

PS3 439 67.75%

Total:648
RolStoppable said:
NYANKS said:
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:

PS3 without a doubt.  The 360 lineup is too heavy on top with halo, which is admittedly fun, and gears, which i dont like at all.  Sony's first party is Nintendo caliber, that's the difference.

Quote of the thread.

I don't know if I'm being mocked or not lol.  I will defend Sony's first party if I have to.

Wii Music caliber. Just like when Ubisoft said that they will provide Nintendo-like quality on the Wii.

What are you trying to say? Or is this just a comedic post?  I think Sony's best efforts are just as respectable as anything Nintendo can do.  Obviously opinion is opinion, but yeah.

Around the Network

My take on preferences:

Not so hardcore loyalty:  PS3 because the library has more similarities, more Japanese support, and is marked by a decent first party.

Hardcore loyalty:  360 because Sony is the enemy and the whole Wii60 alliance to take down Sony (enemy of my enemy is my friend).

I consider myself a Nintendo fan.  PS3 has offered much more to my tastes.  360 used to have much more at the beginning of the generation, but has dropped the ball alot.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

NYANKS said:
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:

PS3 without a doubt.  The 360 lineup is too heavy on top with halo, which is admittedly fun, and gears, which i dont like at all.  Sony's first party is Nintendo caliber, that's the difference.

Quote of the thread.

I don't know if I'm being mocked or not lol.  I will defend Sony's first party if I have to.

Maybe, just a little. I'd wager that some SON¥ fanboys might object to your comment. If they don't, well, more for me!

Err? You cant see results if you don't vote? And i'm not a Nintendo fan so i am not gonna vote. Should have added the neither option.

Around the Network
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:

Quote of the thread.

Maybe, just a little. I'd wager that some SON¥ fanboys might object to your comment. If they don't, well, more for me!

I think stuff like Shadow of the Colossus or The Last Guardian (I know it's not out yet, but I don't think anyone will mind if I use it), Uncharted and others are just as good as anything as Nintendo can do.  This isn't really insulting Nintendo so much as complimenting Sony. 

NYANKS said:

I think stuff like Shadow of the Colossus or The Last Guardian (I know it's not out yet, but I don't think anyone will mind if I use it), Uncharted and others are just as good as anything as Nintendo can do.  This isn't really insulting Nintendo so much as complimenting Sony. 

I agree with your point.  Uncharted 2 in particular is supremely polished not just aesthetically but technically as well.  It's like the code was reiterated on again and again to near perfection... something Nintendo is known for doing.

The PS3 by far.

PS3 rocks.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

It's a difficult question. I mean, both consoles have great 1st party games. Here are my favourites:

PS3: The Last Guardian, Uncharted 2, LittleBigPlannet 2.

XBOX360:  Fable II &  III

Apart from that, there iare also quite good 3rd parties exclusive that I like:

PS3: Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy vs XIII

XBOX360: Alan Wake, Lost Oddyssey, Gears of Wars 1 & 2

May I buy an HD console or should I wait until next generation now that rumours about new homeconsoles machines are starting to flood the net?

Or should I start ignoring videogames and just dedicate to read high quality books in my spare time?