By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Nintendo fans which system do you prefer Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox 360 209 32.25%

PS3 439 67.75%

Total:648
reviniente said:
||DeOn|| said:

ps3.

im a playstationwii fan

right beside my nintendo 64 was a ps1

right beside the psp was ds(when i owned them)

and same goes with ps3 and wii

what more would you need? lol

ps3 has a better variety of game's(not to mention the fact that damn near all 360 game's end up going over to the ps3 at the end of the day aswell)and it come's with everything out of the box

you cant go online with 360 out of the box without having to spend more money and you cant even browse through the xbox store/marketplace for some game's or even demo's without having to pay

you have to PAY to pay for game's off the mrketplace

and you cant play the 360 for more than 2 full day's of time without having to come out of you're pocket's to buy more batterie's or a play and charge kit

UGH!

I've bolded the lies.

and you are incorrect reviniente

when my aunt's boyfriend had a 360 we WERE NOT able to browse through the store and buy xbla game's. It wouldn't let us because we didnt want to pay for xbox live. We wanted to just get on just like the ps3 but

i remember specifically wanting to download the tales of vesperia demo and The Maw but i couldn't

if i wanted to get the game that badly i would have had to PAY for XBOX LIVE in order to PAY for The Maw

now explain to me exactly how what you bolded were lies

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:

PS3 without a doubt.  The 360 lineup is too heavy on top with halo, which is admittedly fun, and gears, which i dont like at all.  Sony's first party is Nintendo caliber, that's the difference.

Quote of the thread.

I don't know if I'm being mocked or not lol.  I will defend Sony's first party if I have to.

Maybe, just a little. I'd wager that some SON¥ fanboys might object to your comment. If they don't, well, more for me!

I think stuff like Shadow of the Colossus or The Last Guardian (I know it's not out yet, but I don't think anyone will mind if I use it), Uncharted and others are just as good as anything as Nintendo can do.  This isn't really insulting Nintendo so much as complimenting Sony. 

If you keep this up, you'll have to go into the Witness Protection Program.

I personally prefer the 360.

||DeOn|| said:
reviniente said:
||DeOn|| said:

ps3.

im a playstationwii fan

right beside my nintendo 64 was a ps1

right beside the psp was ds(when i owned them)

and same goes with ps3 and wii

what more would you need? lol

ps3 has a better variety of game's(not to mention the fact that damn near all 360 game's end up going over to the ps3 at the end of the day aswell)and it come's with everything out of the box

you cant go online with 360 out of the box without having to spend more money and you cant even browse through the xbox store/marketplace for some game's or even demo's without having to pay

you have to PAY to pay for game's off the mrketplace

and you cant play the 360 for more than 2 full day's of time without having to come out of you're pocket's to buy more batterie's or a play and charge kit

UGH!

I've bolded the lies.

and you are incorrect reviniente

when my aunt's boyfriend had a 360 we WERE NOT able to browse through the store and buy xbla game's. It wouldn't let us because we didnt want to pay for xbox live. We wanted to just get on just like the ps3 but

i remember specifically wanting to download the tales of vesperia demo and The Maw but i couldn't

if i wanted to get the game that badly i would have had to PAY for XBOX LIVE in order to PAY for The Maw

now explain to me exactly how what you bolded were lies

You pay for a Gold account, NOT for a silver one. Silver accounts are free. You CAN purchase games and download demos with a silver account, ergo you DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING to pay for a game.

Around the Network

PS3 easily, there are no 360 games that really interest me, while I think that PS3 library is on par with the Wii one.

reviniente said:
NYANKS said:
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:
reviniente said:
NYANKS said:

PS3 without a doubt.  The 360 lineup is too heavy on top with halo, which is admittedly fun, and gears, which i dont like at all.  Sony's first party is Nintendo caliber, that's the difference.

Quote of the thread.

I don't know if I'm being mocked or not lol.  I will defend Sony's first party if I have to.

Maybe, just a little. I'd wager that some SON¥ fanboys might object to your comment. If they don't, well, more for me!

I think stuff like Shadow of the Colossus or The Last Guardian (I know it's not out yet, but I don't think anyone will mind if I use it), Uncharted and others are just as good as anything as Nintendo can do.  This isn't really insulting Nintendo so much as complimenting Sony. 

If you keep this up, you'll have to go into the Witness Protection Program.

Nah lol.  I think I'd have a decent amount of people agreeing with me.  A good amount of Ninty fans might not, but you know how that goes. 

DavidValbu said:

It's a difficult question. I mean, both consoles have great 1st party games. Here are my favourites:

PS3: The Last Guardian, Uncharted 2, LittleBigPlannet 2.

XBOX360:  Fable II &  III

Apart from that, there iare also quite good 3rd parties exclusive that I like:

PS3: Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy vs XIII

XBOX360: Alan Wake, Lost Oddyssey, Gears of Wars 1 & 2

May I buy an HD console or should I wait until next generation now that rumours about new homeconsoles machines are starting to flood the net?

Or should I start ignoring videogames and just dedicate to read high quality books in my spare time?

You missed Resistance, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, Killzone, God of War 3, and Gran Turismo.  :P

I don't own it, but PS3 strikes my fancy more so than the 360, which I also don't own. I have played small amounts of time with both, and the PS3's library interests me more. 

Last year I considered adding it to my collection as my second gen 7 console, but I reconsidered after picking up some older games, and deciding I don't need a second console this gen.

Obviously I'm not a social online gamer, aside from a bit on Steam, but I do appreciate PS3 having free online. :P

Haha the Sonyers messed up the votes.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909