By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What would it take to sell you on NGP/3DS?

ElGranCabeza said:

For me:

3DS - Nothing, already sold. Got 2 on preorder.

Only 2? You're gonna have to buy at least 150 million more for any chance of your prediction happening ;)

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:
psrock said:
ElGranCabeza said:

For me:

3DS - Nothing, already sold. Got 2 on preorder.

NGP - low price, compatibility with my PSN titles that I already bought, PS2 classics on PSN - ideally the HD version with trophies but will settle for OG versions, cross game compatibility and progress saving on the cloud on Madden, FIFA, NBA2K and MLB The Show, and since UE3 is there, major UE3 games like  Bioshock and ME spin offs. Ideally I would want Gears, but I doubt MS would allow that.

You want NGP to be cheap but do things even $400 devices can't do. 

Sorry to let you down.

you should be.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I will only be buying a NGP if a main series MGS title is announced for it

NGP - Nothing, already getting it on day one.

3DS - Dual analogue sticks, High resolution screen, 3D screen with a much higher viewing angle.

the 3DS things I've mentioned are what would of sold me on the 3DS, after having a hands on it became clear that it was a no go, don't get me wrong cuz the 3D when it works works well but the poor viewing angles coupled with the low rez screen and gimped PSP like controls made playing RE5 demo on 3DS hell.

NGP - PS3 PSN titles being compatible would do it for me. 

3DS-  A super smash bros title. It angers me Nintendo has never seen fit to have this series grace it's portables.

Around the Network

NGP- already want.

3DS- would need to be much cheaper and someone has to "unlock" region locks on it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I am going to buy 10 PSP2 to make put Sony in red more.

OT: sold on 3DS with the built in games.

NGP like 80€, 3DS 60€-70€. Sorry, can't afford more. And no dumbing down, at least much.

3DS- I'm going to buy one hopefully before the end of 2011.  I'm very much dissappointed both EA(madden) and Ubisoft(splinter cell) still think nintendo and the internet don't coexist. Other than street fighter and DOA give me a quality third party title with online play and I'll probably try to get one sooner rather than later.

NGP- Monster Hunter and a price tag of $200. I'll be waiting for a while.  

3DS__I wasn't going to buy a 3DS at first because I didn't want to buy another Handheld System after my DS didn't get as much use as my GameBoy and Gameboy Advance did. 3DS already has a great lineup for me between the A.R games, PilotWings Resort, NintenDogs Plus Cats, Animal Crossing 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Zelda OOT 3D, StarFox 64 3D, and the 2 Resident Evil games. Honestly, 3DS has the best first year lineup I have ever seen for my personal tastes so now...I have to get one LOL. I will probably buy a 3DS within the first 5 months of release.(More like 5 weeks LOL) One more thing...I haven't seen the 3DS yet but...I really like 3D!

NGP__Well, I am one of those people who like unique Systems...some people call them "Gimmicks" LOL. NGP doesn't have one so it would depend 100% on its Lineup. I don't like many Sony franchises so thats out so it would depend on the 3rd Parties. I would say that if it had some cool Resident Evil games on it...or even better a Resident Evil that goes back to its roots like the 1st 3! They were amazing and I would want one that is Scary again and if more Survival than Action...wait...3DS already has that with Revelations...oh never mind...no NGP for me.