By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Japan EARTHQUAKE effect 3DS launch?

NotStan said:
rccsetzer said:

Well, if you all like Japan so much buy everything from there. Sony and Nintendo products, for example. If you are really worried about the video game market situation there, let's buy every piece of hardware and software they send to the West. Because if they have to rebuild everything they will need our money. I just imagine who in a moment like that will support piracy and jailbreakers.

You stll butthurt over the whole hacking issue? I don't see how it relates to the matter at hand, it's not like Sony/Nintendo are the government in Japan.. Really.. :/

Many people work on Nintendo and Sony. If  Nintendo and Sony are affected somehow by the earthquake what is going to happen to their employees and relatives? 

Around the Network
rccsetzer said:
NotStan said:
rccsetzer said:

Well, if you all like Japan so much buy everything from there. Sony and Nintendo products, for example. If you are really worried about the video game market situation there, let's buy every piece of hardware and software they send to the West. Because if they have to rebuild everything they will need our money. I just imagine who in a moment like that will support piracy and jailbreakers.

You stll butthurt over the whole hacking issue? I don't see how it relates to the matter at hand, it's not like Sony/Nintendo are the government in Japan.. Really.. :/

Many people work on Nintendo and Sony. If  Nintendo and Sony are affected somehow by the earthquake what is going to happen to their employees and relatives? 

You're saying it like Sony and Nintendo are the only businesses that exist in Japan/region affected. Really dude, can't believe you're bringing the whole hacking issue into this.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The Earthquake will probably affect everything coming out of Japan for at least a week if not longer. Natural disaters that cause hundreds of people to lose their lives and instill fear in communities usually do that.

NotStan said:
rccsetzer said:
NotStan said:
rccsetzer said:

You're saying it like Sony and Nintendo are the only businesses that exist in Japan/region affected. Really dude, can't believe you're bringing the whole hacking issue into this.

Well, unfortunatelly only at times like this some people will feel bad for their actions...

3DS actually caused the earthquake.

Around the Network
rccsetzer said:
NotStan said:
rccsetzer said:
NotStan said:
rccsetzer said:

Well, unfortunatelly only at times like this some people will feel bad for their actions...

So you're saying hackers will feel bad for leaking codes to the public now or those who decided to pirate games? Really dude, no connection whatsoever..

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

People are so worried to show the world they are sensitive that they hurry to sensor the OP and everyone who thinks his question is relevant on this site regardless of the fact that the Earthquake happened only a couple of hours ago.

What I mean is that that the fact that he asks about sales or that we think his question is relevant on a site of this nature even at a time as this doesn't mean we give a shit about what happened (I have good friends in Hokkaido, for instance, and I know about natural disasters cause one stroke me and my family when I was just a kid). Assuming that we are not sensitive to it is a huge mistake. But you don't care about being right. You just care about the pleasure of censoring others with the huge sword of god, you inquisitors wanna be.

mushroomboy5 said:

Good to see amidst disaster and destruction some people have their priorities sorted.

I agree it is not the time for this. people are dying and suffering inimagible pain right now. THE 6TH BIGGEST EARTHQAUKE IN RECORDED HISTORY. One life is more important than any material stuff. Probably later on it will be fine to disscuss, but right now there should be other priorities even if this is a sales site. I mean if world war III stroke would anyone be concerned how that would affect iphone sales?

pariz said:

People are so worried to show the world they are sensitive that they hurry to sensor the OP and everyone who thinks his question is relevant on this site regardless of the fact that the Earthquake happened only a couple of hours ago.

What I mean is that that the fact that he asks about sales or that we think his question is relevant on a site of this nature even at a time as this doesn't mean we give a shit about what happened (I have good friends in Hokkaido, for instance, and I know about natural disasters cause one stroke me and my family when I was just a kid). Assuming that we are not sensitive to it is a huge mistake. But you don't care about being right. You just care about the pleasure of censoring others with the huge sword of god, you inquisitors wanna be.

no.

God knows that´s not how I see it. I don´t judge the person, just the concept, and I know the thread wasn´t made with bad intentions. it´s hard for me to express this since english is not my first language. sorrt.