By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony wins against LG

they can settle now enough ps3

Around the Network

Now how many time to another "LG wins Sony" thread? That's became annoying.

"

Sony’s won their case against LG and will be getting all their seized PS3’s back.

All 300,000 PS3s will be returned back to Sony and all future PS3 shipments can be let into Europe without any issues or breach of law.

LG will also have to pay 130,000 euros to Sony for the costs of the hearing.

LG will also need to ensure that all seized PS3s are returned to Sony by tomorrow and each day they lose will cost them a fine of 200,000 euros.

This verdict is only regarding the seizure of the console by LG and the fight between the two giants regarding a paten breach will continue."

BUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

SO much Win!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'm very curious why someone would make a post to state that the thread will be ignored. Strange.

Well, I'm not sure who the real bad guy is, but it's good that the PS3's are free once again.

And everything is right again... ;)

Around the Network

:( I was looking forward to see ps3 numbers a 0 or atleast close to in EMEAA

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Now Sony can continue to overship and stuff the channel like there is no tomorrow.

(yes, this is a joke).

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Dr.Grass said:

Well, I'm not sure who the real bad guy is, but it's good that the PS3's are free once again.

This for me.

chapset said:

:( I was looking forward to see ps3 numbers a 0 or atleast close to in EMEAA

lololololol

Information is scarce but I think the term "Win" may be too soon. From what I can gather all Sony have won is the lifting of the preseizure and not anything with regards to the patent infractions. Another date has been set for that. I think now is the time some folks banged heads and fixed this before it gets totally out of hand.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.