By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metacritic's next victim

Slimebeast said:

Might and Magic 6 don't care, LA Noire I'll buy day 1 and Deus Ex Human Revolution (not "3", its a reboot) will be day 1 too. If Infamous 2 was the only game I was getting in that period I wouldn't be trying to save money right now, but because those 3 are coming out round then I need to be careful now. There's also Yakuza 4, but that can wait as I think it'll drop in price fast.

Oh I fought u liked Might and Magic 2 or 3 or something.

Cool that u are so interested in LA Noire and Deus Ex.

Your mixing up Might And Magic with Age Of empires 2?

Yeah LA Noire has me very very very interested. Deus Ex too because of that E3 2010 trailer.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

Might and Magic 6 don't care, LA Noire I'll buy day 1 and Deus Ex Human Revolution (not "3", its a reboot) will be day 1 too. If Infamous 2 was the only game I was getting in that period I wouldn't be trying to save money right now, but because those 3 are coming out round then I need to be careful now. There's also Yakuza 4, but that can wait as I think it'll drop in price fast.

Yeah LA Noire has me very very very interested. Deus Ex too because of that E3 2010 trailer.

No no.

U havent expressed your appreciation for either M&M 2 or 3 on these forums then?

Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

No no.

U havent expressed your appreciation for either M&M 2 or 3 on these forums then?

No I have never expressed appreciation for M&M 2 or 3, I don't think I ever expressed even knowing they existed.

darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

wait? you bought da2! how come? i one of the biggest fans of the franchise didn't yet buy it. thats mainly because of a coupon thing, but im shocked darth.

your finally starting to see the light.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

wait? you bought da2! how come? i one of the biggest fans of the franchise didn't yet buy it. thats mainly because of a coupon thing, but im shocked darth.

Of course I got DA2 day 1, I buy every Bioware game day 1 since KOTOR if its available on a system I can play it on. I have been a Bioware fan for a long time, but if DA2 is how their games are going to be from now on I won't remain a fan for long. ME3 is confirmed to be awesome though so I'm not too worried.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
zgamer5 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

Of course I got DA2 day 1, I buy every Bioware game day 1 since KOTOR if its available on a system I can play it on. I have been a Bioware fan for a long time, but if DA2 is how their games are going to be from now on I won't remain a fan for long. ME3 is confirmed to be awesome though so I'm not too worried.

from what ive seen da:o>da2

but you should give da2 another go. apparently a new patch will bring auto attack and that solves my problems with the combat. other then that theirs the nerfed inventory system and the lack of enviorments. but from what ive seen its a solid game. not bioware standers because of some design problems, but still a good game.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

holy crap xD