By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My least favorite part of gt5: Is it a big deal??

chris.m95 said:

I have to say what annoys me is that you cant save half way through a series if my parents call me off and i have to start all over again. also that you cant restart in a series. so if you have gold in all but then make a big mistake on the last lap of the last race (which i have done) you know you will now get 2nd place overall or less you cant just resart that race no you have to either get less than you deserve or resart the whole championship. After 6 years of develpoment it annoys me that these two simple features dont exist!!!

they are actually working on a patch for that right now

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
chris.m95 said:

I have to say what annoys me is that you cant save half way through a series if my parents call me off and i have to start all over again. also that you cant restart in a series. so if you have gold in all but then make a big mistake on the last lap of the last race (which i have done) you know you will now get 2nd place overall or less you cant just resart that race no you have to either get less than you deserve or resart the whole championship. After 6 years of develpoment it annoys me that these two simple features dont exist!!!

Couldn't you do that in older GT's or am I thinking of another game?

I think you could. I think what he is trying to say is that in the previous GT's you could save in a championship and in this one you can't. Its strange because it had like 6 years development time. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

ocean-1984 said:
AWESOM-O said:
RolStoppable said:

These people don't move, because they are in awe of the wonderful cars.

I think you solved it.... there like WHOAHHH would you look at the ferarri.....

What if u drive Fiat 500?

The fans would be turned around.... you would only see the back of their heads..... Its unbearable to watch.....

Porcupine_I said:
chris.m95 said:

they are actually working on a patch for that right now

Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!!! But what i don't understand is why didn't Yamauchi implement it in the game in the first place? It had 6 years development time and the previous GT's had it (i think, am i right?). Was he too busy measuring the diameter of his tits? 6 years Yamauchi. I am ashamed of you. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Ferrari_7861 said:
Goddbless said:
chris.m95 said:

I think you could. I think what he is trying to say is that in the previous GT's you could save in a championship and in this one you can't. Its strange because it had like 6 years development time. 

Yeah theres still alot of features they can add to this game.... i hope through updates.... Like save during endurance races.... I havnt done the 24 hour races yet cause i dont have enough time to do the whole thing...... 

Around the Network

No I dont think its a big deal either,  the only thing Im updet about it the used car dealer and not being able to sell every car because of its value.  Thats total BS,  its even cars you purchase you cant sell

Goddbless said:
chris.m95 said:

I know you could in 3 so it seems they cant be bothered to put it in even though it was delayed for soo long so that it could be made "amazing"

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

How do I get to play the Tokyo track in the fastest way possible?

With all the issues (although minor) that most of you have stated, it makes me wonder what PD was doing all this time. I have to agree with some gamers when they say other gens were better because you would get the whole game at the time of purchase. These patchwork games are the worse.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

RolStoppable said:

These people don't move, because they are in awe of the wonderful cars.

lol...

Have you played GT5 Rol? Or any other GT.