By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Alice: Madness Returns First Gameplay Demo Videos!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Nerdgasm...think this just went up to be a def buy for me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Must :) the art style is really unique.

That was weird and disgusting!!

I love it!!!

Love it, the artstyle is great and the combat looks very smooth.

Around the Network

Gameplay-wise, this looks meh, i expected puzzles and a PLATFORMER, not a hack and Slash / Shooter.

Graphic-wise , this looks very bland, its probably running on Unreal Engine, and i'm  obviously tired of how UE is ruining every artstyle in the games,why do developers keep doing the gloomy yellow mist=thing ? , it makes everything look yellow, it doesn't look like wonderland, it looks like generic lifeless land, sad because Wonderland has potential to look great , PS , i know this isn't your typical wonderland, but i find Silent Hill to look more artsy than this.

the max i think this game will get is a 7/10.

the videos make the game seem meh. maybe it's better then it looks.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Looks a lot like God of War to me. Not that it's a bad thing.

The alt vision being Alice as a child? God if that's the case it's genius. I have an unhealthy obsession with the Goth Lolita look so this will be an added bonus on top of the awesome art style. This is great!

Edit: I wish they make the walking / running animation more elegant, the way she jump is great, but her hands swinging like a normal person seems a bit too 'normal'... Maybe make her lift her skirt up slightly with her hand while she runs or have her hand in the 'surrender' pose, it would make the juxtaposition from 'meek maid' to 'psycho killer' all the more contrasting and enhance an already awesome experience.

Lmao! This game looks awesome, I still play the first one every once in a while. :)

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!