By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bulletstorm would have done way worse if it wasn't for the beta imo..wonder how legs will be for it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

GOW3 beta helped xbox360 sales or it would have been dead their too.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

NYANKS said:
trestres said:

So PS3 > Wii by 75k this week once Japan comes in, I honestly didn't expect this to happen so soon.

So....is the Wii once again domed? lol, as long as it stabilizes Wii should be fine.

It will be but don't you find it astonishing?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nsanity said:

For new a IP Bulletstorm done pretty good.

For an FPS with Epic/EA behind it I thought it was pretty weak actually.  Of course they lost a ton of sales to KZ3 on PS3 which didn't help.  I get the feeling the sales are probably truly lost - i.e. not delayed - as well.

I don't think Bulletstorm is going to be seen as a huge success given the pedigree behind it.

I thought the demo was fun, and will probably pick it up later, but I just don't think it's going to make much impression in the longer term.

Could be wrong of course - we'll have to see what sales are like further down the line.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Makes you wonder how much the game would have sold with out the aid of the Beta.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
NYANKS said:
trestres said:

So PS3 > Wii by 75k this week once Japan comes in, I honestly didn't expect this to happen so soon.

So....is the Wii once again domed? lol, as long as it stabilizes Wii should be fine.

I do, I just like to be cautious about PS3 success. :P  Hopefully the gap gets even bigger! lol   Where do you see things stabilizing?

darthdevidem01 said:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Because of 3DS launch PS3 won't be 1st worldwide this week!!!!!

This in of itself is true, but I normally do not count handhelds with non-handhelds.

NYANKS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
NYANKS said:
trestres said:

I do, I just like to be cautious about PS3 success. :P  Hopefully the gap gets even bigger! lol   Where do you see things stabilizing?

Its hard to say, you know of the LG PS3 fiasco in EU right? So I can't say where PS3 will stabilise till that whole situation has passed.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

250K for Killzone 3 but only 30K for Bulletstorm (PS3)

that just doesn't make sense.

And 190K for Bulletstorm (X360) compared to 30K Bulletstorm (PS3), that's also highly unrealistic even if the X360 got a Gears 3 demo.

The majoroty of gamers simply aren't that informed that they'd make such informed decisions.

kivi95 said:

GOW3 beta helped xbox360 sales or it would have been dead their too.

Hhhmm.. don't know about that. Bulletstorm isn't Crackdown. It's actually a pretty fun game.

That's like saying KZ3 sales wouldn't be as high if it didn't have so many bundles.

I think a lot of people bought Bulletstorm for the game itself. I know I did. The Gears 3 beta is just a bonus.