By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NYANKS said:

Multiplats largely regarded as an xbox game during the same week as a more important game for PS3 owners comes out.

why is it largely regarded to be a 360 game.... and i am guessing you mean not a ps3 game? I am confused by your wording. If you mean 360 excl what would give anyone that idea, Epic made UT3 which appeared first (for a year) on the ps3. 

I doubt the developer has much to do with that, so where are your theories on this?

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
MightyGrogg said:
haxxiy said:
darthdevidem01 said:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Because of 3DS launch PS3 won't be 1st worldwide this week!!!!!

It's still first for the seventh gen.

LOL!! Were talking about weekly sales for ALL hardware devices, not just 7th gen game consoles.

So, the PSP wasnt in last place for like... years?

Bullestorm PS3 died a death.

AussieGecko said:
NYANKS said:

Multiplats largely regarded as an xbox game during the same week as a more important game for PS3 owners comes out.

why is it largely regarded to be a 360 game.... and i am guessing you mean not a ps3 game? I am confused by your wording. If you mean 360 excl what would give anyone that idea, Epic made UT3 which appeared first (for a year) on the ps3. 

I doubt the developer has much to do with that, so where are your theories on this?

He means that if an important PS3 exclusive is being released, then multiplats can be considered as 360 excl. because it wouldn't sell much on the PS3.

Gilgamesh said:
Americas Top 10 26th February 2011
1 PS3 Killzone 3 253,695
2 X360 Bulletstorm 189,833
3 Wii Wii Sports 93,714
4 Wii Just Dance 2 85,944
5 Wii Wii Sports Resort 68,406
6 X360 Call of Duty: Black Ops 64,353
7 X360 Kinect Adventures! 63,987
8 Wii Michael Jackson: The Experience 46,282
9 X360 Dead Space 2 45,627
10 PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops 44,633

Wow.. look aat Kinect Adventures go. Bulletstorm did pretty good for a new IP. I think KZ3 may have stole some of it's thunder. If KZ3 didn't release in the same week BS would be over 200K I think.

Uummm.. where is Bulletstorm for the PS3 at? lol!!

Around the Network
MightyGrogg said:
EncodedNybble said:

Nice bump for PS3 in Americas.

I'm curious as to the 3DS numbers from Japan.

That's easy. Nintendo shipped 400K and they sold out in less then 24hrs. Total 400K. lol!!

nah only around 375 k or so sold over the weekend..surely the 400k has sold out by now but will over the week..not 24hours as some rumors/reports suggested earlier in the week

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

mantlepiecek said:

He means that if an important PS3 exclusive is being released, then multiplats can be considered as 360 excl. because it wouldn't sell much on the PS3.

alright that is fair enough imo :) just wondered

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

badgenome said:

Bullestorm PS3 died a death.

with skill!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Donkey Kong Returns seems to be dropping off quite fast

For new a IP Bulletstorm done pretty good.