By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shenmue 3 Coming?

Kotaku

Speaking at a talk during the Game Developer Conference today, designer Yu Suzuki said that he thinks Sega is going to let him make Shenmue III. The audience broke into shouts and applause, and then Suzuki abruptly changed topics.

http://kotaku.com/#!5774625/shenemue-iii-coming

Around the Network

Just saw this at GDC website, and made me happy. Words from Yu Suzuki about Shenmue is always good.

Seriously, the chances for Shenmue 3 increases each day!

IT'S TIME FOR SHENMUE III, SEGA!

I hope that Shenmue3 comes with a disk with 1 & 2 on it..or they release 1 & 2 on the PSN...Come on I need to play them!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Nsanity said:

Kotaku

Speaking at a talk during the Game Developer Conference today, designer Yu Suzuki said that he thinks Sega is going to let him make Shenmue III.

Another checkmark on the List Tracking Suzuki's Descent Into Utter Madness.

I hope they release Shumnue1 &2 on xbox live  first before the 3rd one comes out

Around the Network

Lol, there's no way in hell that's happening.

yeah...another PS3 exclusive...yeah baby! ^^

(u see what i did here?)

Lyrikalstylez said:

I hope they release Shumnue1 &2 on xbox live  first before the 3rd one comes out

And let's hope they fix the shit controls from the first game. It's practically unplayable. And you can't drive a car! WTF!

As for Shenmue 2, Idk, haven't played it. But the first game is terrible.

/hides

Snesboy said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

And let's hope they fix the shit controls from the first game. It's practically unplayable. And you can't drive a car! WTF!

/hides

So I take it you never found the Sailors??

Lyrikalstylez said:
Snesboy said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

/hides

So I take it you never found the Sailors??

Never finished the game because it was too painful.