By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
XanderZane said:
snfr said:
XanderZane said:
Reach said:

How the hell does Ps3 increased so much in NA ?

Promotions ?

Serious overtrack. I see an adjustment in the very near future. I could understand if something was released to cause the PS3 sales to rise 15%, but besides Marvel vs Capcom 3 (which doesn't really move systems) and Bulletstorm ,(which will sell better on the XBox 360), there nothing that would cause this increase. There hasn't been any PS3 shortages in the U.S.  So I'm expecting a fairly large adjustment for the PS3 next week.

PS3 has been adjusted up the last few weeks in Americas. Wouldn't really make much sense to me if it was even close to being overtracked...

Uuumm.. it was adjusted DOWN alone with the XBox 360 when the NPD numbers came out for January. So what are you talking about? It's definitely overtracked,and when the NPD numbers come out again for Feb you will see this to be TRUE once again.

I'm not talking about January, I'm talking about February.

Last week when the numbers showed up the PS3 was only at around 60-70k in Americas. Now look at last weeks' numbers... it's at 83k now. So it was adjusted up.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

PS3 DOMINATION begin now.

Next week KILLZONE 3 BOOST.

So close :P

ConsoleAmericasJapanEMEAAWorldwide
95,508 24,564 83,460 203,532
138,985 2,617 60,492 202,094

That was rather unexpected. It seems like the 360 will stabilize for a while in the 130-140k range in the Americas though so this is probably a one week phenomenon unless something happens in either Japan or EMEAA pretty soon.

Still, its amazing to see how close the battle is this year compared to last!

XBOX Just Got Killzowned

LOL Just kidding. Good numbers for both HD consoles. 

Around the Network

Quite interesting indeed.  Oh, and... TESTICULAR PIE!!!

PS3 also adjusted up in past weeks

XanderZane said:
Reach said:

How the hell does Ps3 increased so much in NA ?

Promotions ?

Serious overtrack. I see an adjustment in the very near future. I could understand if something was released to cause the PS3 sales to rise 15%, but besides Marvel vs Capcom 3 (which doesn't really move systems) and Bulletstorm ,(which will sell better on the XBox 360), there nothing that would cause this increase. There hasn't been any PS3 shortages in the U.S.  So I'm expecting a fairly large adjustment for the PS3 next week.

Jay520 said:

XBOX Just Got Killzowned

LOL Just kidding. Good numbers for both HD consoles. 

is that mean Killzone never catch up HALO?

Conegamer said:

...do you want to say I was right now NYanks?

Seriously, all is well. PS3>360, Wii close by...

All very good

*grumblegrumble*

Hey it was close, lol.  Anyway I'm happy you were right, PS3 ftw! 

Next week, everyone's gettin' KILLZOWNED! lmao