By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name 5 VGChartz members you would like to meet in person.

Hmm...

RolStoppable

Khuutra - Wouldn't it be fun to bother him and make grimace in real life?

Squallium

d21Lewis

maxwellgt2000

Around the Network

i'd like to hang out with any of the girls who keep sending me these nice messages, but they are always getting banned

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Kamal said:

*FIXED*

For me it had to be

Mr-Khan: Since we have alot in common and is a pretty sound person.

Packie, r505MATT: Including Mr-Khan I think we epitomize the biggest One piece fanboys in this site and that has to be great thing right there.

Badgenome: Just to check if he finished Hokuto No Ken 2 (have you?)

and Darth

Uh... yes, of course I have! How dare you even ask! (No. But I will now, thanks for reminding me!)

And trying to teach leo-j not to have shit taste in music would surely be the ultimate exercise in futility.

I would say zex and dtewi as they are two of my best buddies on the site, but knowing those two I would end up strangling them >___>

1. Xen, 'cause he's awesome!

2. Skeez, Because he's skeez!

3. Nightsurge, my VGC twin

4. Smokedhostage is awesme, and we could play us some pokemon! :D

5. Ace, my favorite Canadian fish!

Blacksaber, Boutros, and john would be on the list if I could make it longer

Some of the fallen members I would like to meet.

Duderino123, Luinil, madskillz, and Halogamer

Edit: Forgot that LOVEoo is on the site. and Trasharm is pretty cool too

Edit #2: Koyotekat! :D

Edit #3: Since this list keeps getting larger I'll go ahead and throw Joelcool7 up here

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Trasharmdsister12 so far tbh :p, seems like a pretty decent fella, for a Canadian!

/runs away

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Kamal said:

*FIXED*

For me it had to be

Mr-Khan: Since we have alot in common and is a pretty sound person.

Packie, r505MATT: Including Mr-Khan I think we epitomize the biggest One piece fanboys in this site and that has to be great thing right there.

Badgenome: Just to check if he finished Hokuto No Ken 2 (have you?)

and Darth

Uh... yes, of course I have! How dare you even ask! (No. But I will now, thanks for reminding me!)

And trying to teach leo-j not to have shit taste in music would surely be the ultimate exercise in futility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBPQ2e3kYBM

You''ll end like him I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!1

Fair enough on the second point........

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Nintendogamer said:

1. Cheebee

2. Trashleg

3.BoneArk ( since he wants to meet me :))

4.Rainbow Yoshi

5. siko1989

Thanks Nintendogamer!

trasharmdsister12 said:
NotStan said:

Trasharmdsister12 so far tbh :p, seems like a pretty decent fella, for a Canadian!

/runs away

Wooooooo! I'm a somebody on VGChartz!!!... Hey wait eh! Is there something wrong aboot Canadians?!

Perhaps Justin Bieber has changed his view of Canada.

trasharmdsister12 said:
NotStan said:

/runs away

Wooooooo! I'm a somebody on VGChartz!!!... Hey wait eh! Is there something wrong aboot Canadians?!

That is all.

Just kidding, Canadians are awesome since they gave the world Billy Talent, but then again they made Beiber, so -100 cool points there! So back to square 1.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

the dutch members:

Kirby007, Chirzum, BengaBenga, Esmoriet and MikeB

Wait.. scrap the last one... Mike lives in Groningen... that's like a 2 hour drive for me... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)