By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony calls German police to raid PS3 hacker's house. His response: Fuck off

Sony are really getting fucked up now, how anyone can support their disgraceful heavy handed almost communist approach is beyond me.

since you cant stop hackers sand pirates by being "soft handed" then the heavy handed route is the only way.

Around the Network
buglebum said:

This news is NEARLY A MONTH OLD...

Since then Sony has got the german authorities to raid his home this morning.

...in other news, Sony are now recruiting anti-piracy SPIES!!!

Sony are really getting fucked up now, how anyone can support their disgraceful heavy handed almost communist approach is beyond me.

Still fanboys will be fanboys so we shall see :)

communist approach! Give me a minute to wipe the tears from my eyes. That was a good one.

There is no way to stop them. Soft handed or heavy handed, doesn't matter. Every  popular product ever released has been cracked.

Edit: That was a response to hehey.

badgenome said:

Is threatening Sony really such a smart thing to do? More importantly, is he going to make a rap video? I must know!

He said he was going to make an auto-tune shit pop song since that is what mass drones of the public want these days.  Perhaps, he said he might make an auto-tune rap song with a shit beat or borrowed beat from the 80s.

You seem to be way more conserned to what Sony does posting all this stuff this week.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
buglebum said:

This news is NEARLY A MONTH OLD...

Since then Sony has got the german authorities to raid his home this morning.

...in other news, Sony are now recruiting anti-piracy SPIES!!!

Still fanboys will be fanboys so we shall see :)

communist approach! Give me a minute to wipe the tears from my eyes. That was a good one.

Sony are the devil wanting to crush the little man...just like Communism...it doesn't matter that the little man is trying to steal something from someone else's hard work, but as long as the work/support Communism Sony, fuck em is what I'm getting from all of this.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Originally Posted by graf_chokolo:

Guys, SONY was today at my home with police and got all my stuff and accounts. So be careful from now on.

Guys, i don’t joke, it’s serious.
And to prove it, i kept my word and uploaded all my HV reversing stuff.
Upload it everywhere so SONY couldn’t remove it easily. Grab it guys, it contains lots of knowledge about HV and HV procs.

IDA database is the documentation, it contains all my knowledge, Linux booting is also there. It contains all the code i used to patch HV 3.41 and boot Linux. So, PS3 devs, grab it and continue my work. It contains just everything i know about HV, storage devices and so on.

I like how these hackers seem so righteous in what they are doing.  Queue the dramatic scene....with graf_chokolo's dying wish...'take what I have learned, <cough> <cough> <cough> continue my work and we shall win this war.' 

It's starting to get silly; I would imagine that most of the people that support hackers are younger people.  I mean really, is what hackers doing really that important?  I mean, they're hacking video game systems.  I mean, if the dramatic scene was like...'continue my work and we will stop terriosm'...or 'continue my work and we shall put a end to starvation in the world'....or 'continue my work and clean up our planet of pollution.'  It's just a little silly at this point.

As long as it means they get free games or things they really should be paying for, they will be all for pirates.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Is this really thread-worthy?

Sony's been screwing with my wallet since 1997.  Damn them to hell for providingme with such awesome gaming options.  They are so evil.