By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 3 gameplay teaser!

Iveyboi said:

BFBC>>>>COD but <<< KZ3

BF3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KZ3 so there you have it

Around the Network

Well that was....pretty awesome. Not gonna lie.

As a COD player, I'm interested in experimenting with other FPS's. I heard great things about Battlefield 2 and I've been meaning to buy it for a while, I'll definately try this out.

Iveyboi said:

BFBC>>>>COD but <<< KZ3

yeah but Battlefield >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BF Bad Company , i still think the only reason they made bad company is to release a battlefield game on the HD consoles ironically the "Dumbed down" ports of battlefield games on PS2 and Original Xbox had better sense of scale and freedom than Bad Company

Incredible

Burngun said:

Well that was....pretty awesome. Not gonna lie.

As a COD player, I'm interested in experimenting with other FPS's. I heard great things about Battlefield 2 and I've been meaning to buy it for a while, I'll definately try this out.

if you want new FPSs to experience , then try Arma 2   , its not exactly like COD , its a lot more realistic, more realestic than Battlefield as well., and its HUGE

Around the Network

GIF attack! *shamlessly ripped from giantbomb forums*

DAT GRAPHICZ!

If it's just AS good as Battlefield 2 but with the destructible environments of BFBC2, definitely one day purchase for me.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

PullusPardus said:
Iveyboi said:

BFBC>>>>COD but <<< KZ3

yeah but Battlefield >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BF Bad Company , i still think the only reason they made bad company is to release a battlefield game on the HD consoles ironically the "Dumbed down" ports of battlefield games on PS2 and Original Xbox had better sense of scale and freedom than Bad Company

Completely agree. Hope this as epic as it looks

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Packie said:
Iveyboi said:

BFBC>>>>COD but <<< KZ3

BF3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KZ3 so there you have it

Haha. I hope so as it means that we will have ourselves another great game to play!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

ackie said:

0_0

I'll be in my bunk...