By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just Dance. WTH Happened???

@lordtheknight I dont think thats true at all, i have yet to play the 2nd one but from what i read the controls are better and the reviews have reflected that. What reviews are you reading??? Just Dance 2 has a meat score of 79 while the original had 50, huge leap in quality. 

Around the Network
oniyide said:

@lordtheknight I dont think thats true at all, i have yet to play the 2nd one but from what i read the controls are better and the reviews have reflected that. What reviews are you reading??? Just Dance 2 has a meat score of 79 while the original had 50, huge leap in quality. 

Okay, confused that with some reviews of We Cheer 2.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

^^^ ok, dont see how that could have been mixed up, but im not to big into these games, but as long as these devs are at least trying to better it, then bring them on. hell i might even check out Just Dance 2 as its pretty cheap

Its a good game that's what happened :D

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:

Its a good game that's what happened :D

/thread

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064