By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So?? Who's been playing KZ3 and/or Bulletstorm? What do you think??

pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:

So anyone else have any opinions on the Move controls? Attoyou mentioned a while ago he loved the Move when he used it in the Beta (more than using a dualshock). Anyone else using Move?? I'm heading home for Spring break in a few days and renting KZ3 will be the first thing on my mind. And I have a brand new, just ordered Navigation controller waiting for me at home. But tell me more about Move!

Yea i started using move controls with it too and its really easy to use, i really enjoy it.... Unlike using it on mag..... i guess cause it was a patch..... but it was great..... i wanna get the gun though, i bet that would make the expeirience better..... so if you get your hands on a move controller check it out bro :)

Sweet man, thanks for the input! I actually already have Move, and bought the Navigation controller just so I could use Move to play KZ3.

And yeah, you know, I was actually thinking about buying the gun even though I was only gonna be home from school on spring break for 3 days lol. But I decided to contain myself. I'm sure I'll get it eventually. It really does look like it'll be awesome. The controls look really intuitive, and it seems like it would allow just that much more immersion into a game.

Ohhh sweet you already have move.... yeah i wasnt sure i wanted to get tthe gun, cause i only play like 1-3 days a week and thats it, but it really does add immersion into the game.... was a def plus for playing the game.... my friends are going to waite til socom 4 come out to get the gun and move so that should be interesting

Around the Network
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:

So anyone else have any opinions on the Move controls? Attoyou mentioned a while ago he loved the Move when he used it in the Beta (more than using a dualshock). Anyone else using Move?? I'm heading home for Spring break in a few days and renting KZ3 will be the first thing on my mind. And I have a brand new, just ordered Navigation controller waiting for me at home. But tell me more about Move!

Yea i started using move controls with it too and its really easy to use, i really enjoy it.... Unlike using it on mag..... i guess cause it was a patch..... but it was great..... i wanna get the gun though, i bet that would make the expeirience better..... so if you get your hands on a move controller check it out bro :)

Sweet man, thanks for the input! I actually already have Move, and bought the Navigation controller just so I could use Move to play KZ3.

And yeah, you know, I was actually thinking about buying the gun even though I was only gonna be home from school on spring break for 3 days lol. But I decided to contain myself. I'm sure I'll get it eventually. It really does look like it'll be awesome. The controls look really intuitive, and it seems like it would allow just that much more immersion into a game.

Ohhh sweet you already have move.... yeah i wasnt sure i wanted to get tthe gun, cause i only play like 1-3 days a week and thats it, but it really does add immersion into the game.... was a def plus for playing the game.... my friends are going to waite til socom 4 come out to get the gun and move so that should be interesting

Now wait...so you went out and bought the gun since you posted yesterday saying you wanted it? Haha, sweet! How much better is it playing with the gun than with the Move and Navigation controller alone?

pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:

Now wait...so you went out and bought the gun since you posted yesterday saying you wanted it? Haha, sweet! How much better is it playing with the gun than with the Move and Navigation controller alone?

haha yeah right after i messaged you yestirday i looked at my friend and was like lets got get the gun hahaha..... So we drove to gamestop and got one.... The price $39.99 kinda sucks but it was worth it.... I like it even better than just the move..... the only negative thing i have with move and sharpshooter is it gets tiring after a while, the gun gets heavy.... the navigation controller with the gun is easy too,.... If you get a chance to try it i def would bro.....

edit: oh and i comes with socom 4 and killzone 3 sticker set hahaha 

AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:

haha yeah right after i messaged you yestirday i looked at my friend and was like lets got get the gun hahaha..... So we drove to gamestop and got one.... The price $39.99 kinda sucks but it was worth it.... I like it even better than just the move..... the only negative thing i have with move and sharpshooter is it gets tiring after a while, the gun gets heavy.... the navigation controller with the gun is easy too,.... If you get a chance to try it i def would bro.....

Sweet man. Yeah, like I said I def plan to get it someday. In grad school now, but starting in May I go on clinical rotations for a year, which might mean I'll have more free time than I do currently with all this crazy book work. And I figure if I wait to get it when I have more free time it might even drop in price. Can't wait though man! Haha. Thanks again for your input.

kowenicki said:

Current metacritic:

Bulletstorm: 84

KZ3: 85

who'd have thought.

Bulletstorm is one hell of a surprise to me... Played through once and its a blast.  About to start again on the hardest difficulty...

Yeah. I'm happy for Bulletstorm bc I respect Cliffy B. for his passion for making games. But at the same time I'm real disappointed that KZ3 scored so low. Although I think part of it is GG's fault bc imo they need to provide a lot more online content and game modes/options (online co-op, split-screen online multiplayer & co-op, etc.) the next time around, idk if KZ3 deserved a score quite this low. I saw several reviewers' main gripe about KZ3 be the single player campaign.

First of all, almost everyone on this site who's opinion I've seen says the KZ3 campaign is excellent. But even if KZ3's  campaign was bad, faulting KZ3 for this still seems unfair. The campaigns I saw in Modern Warfare 1 & 2 (idk about BO) were okay at best imo (especially with MW2's campaign being what, 4-6 hrs?), and yet these games both have excellent Metacritic scores bc their multiplayer is good. Well, I think every review I looked at said KZ3's multiplayer is excellent, and some say it's even unparalleled; yet KZ3 has a metacritic 7 and 9 points lower than MW 1 & 2. So there definitely seems to be an inconsistency here.

Around the Network

I will wait for the imminent greatest hits release for KZ3

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:
AWESOM-O said:
pitzy272 said:

Sweet man. Yeah, like I said I def plan to get it someday. In grad school now, but starting in May I go on clinical rotations for a year, which might mean I'll have more free time than I do currently with all this crazy book work. And I figure if I wait to get it when I have more free time it might even drop in price. Can't wait though man! Haha. Thanks again for your input.

Yea im not the gamer that i used to be.... i used to play games every night, when i was with my ex, she was a big MAG and call of duty fan.... but now i only play a couple days a week, unless new games come out, like Killzone 3, GT5.... Yea i hope prices drop on some more games this year.... itb awesome :) Cause i hate paying 60 dollars for a game.... and if the next generation of games have prices for games 70 or 80 dollars, i may have to get a new hobby..... But i wont be buying new consoles for a long time.... i got to many games as is..... But on topic i hope you can get some free time to get to play some of them games.... But without the gun i find is great too.... I like games with move feature to em.... like heavy rain it added to the expierience playing it with the move... I like that :) but wish you the best if luck