By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So?? Who's been playing KZ3 and/or Bulletstorm? What do you think??

I know at least SOME of you have been playing since midnight last night lol. Post your thoughts.

For KZ3: were critics right? Were their scores justified in regards to the campaign and other issues? How is the gameplay, action sequences in the campaign, etc.?

I'm interested in Bulletstorm as well. This game surprised me. From some footage, it seems like it's a better game (namely the campaign) than I originally expected. There aren't even any critic reviews up yet, so what do you guys think?

Around the Network

Haven't started it yet, currently downloading the add-on I got with my Pre-Order :)

CGI-Quality said:

the game feels a little easier than KZ2. 

What difficulty did you play it on?

KZ 3 is now in the post, I just don't have time for bulletstorm unfortunately, as much as I want the Gears beta...

il be getting killzone this friday, but i wont be be getting bulletstorm because of those horrible cliffy-b ads that guy doesnt need a ego boost

Around the Network

will be playing kz3. when it comes to bulletstorm ign gave it an 8 and i agree with them.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I got them both at midnight and have played a tiny bit of Killzone 2 and am about to jump on and play more now. Bulletstorm will probably get put into the xbox later on tonight so can't really comment too much on either yet but will give an updated post with my thoughts on them probably tomorrow.

Killzone 3! ITS KILLER! !  nothing else to say...!!!!

CGI-Quality said:
Jay520 said:
CGI-Quality said:

the game feels a little easier than KZ2. 

What difficulty did you play it on?

Veteran.

It just feels a bit easier though, nothing significant. Could be that I just beat KZ2 last night again, so I was fresh and ready for anything KZ3 threw my way!

CGI straight to veteren. You are one hardcore heavy rainer (gamer) :p

Straight to the highest difficulty is the best way IMO. Makes the game not only last longer but also makes it funner. ^^