By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon Souls online the biggest piece of shit in history of existance (rant)

Mad55 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:

the only valid point is the connection issues been hit nearly  a half a screen away has happened to me too but that haopens to evrybody... remember DS may popular but it has a B class budget( proabaly lower) so take into account that teh servers arnt that great.

I dont give a fuck...how many patches did FS even released for this game? None? And why cant I never hit anyone from half a screen away? its always the other killing me

dude ur not litterally being hit from that far away.. it damges that game could not calculate fast enough so you randomly took it later... happens to everybody. im sure when pll fight you you do it to them... they just dont whine about it.

no sometimes hits dont register right on demon souls online its happened to alot of people.

thats basically what i just said.........

Around the Network
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:

the only valid point is the connection issues been hit nearly  a half a screen away has happened to me too but that haopens to evrybody... remember DS may popular but it has a B class budget( proabaly lower) so take into account that teh servers arnt that great.

I dont give a fuck...how many patches did FS even released for this game? None? And why cant I never hit anyone from half a screen away? its always the other killing me

dude ur not litterally being hit from that far away.. it damges that game could not calculate fast enough so you randomly took it later... happens to everybody. im sure when pll fight you you do it to them... they just dont whine about it.

But for other player it calculates everything perfectly?

Xxain said:
Mad55 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:

no sometimes hits dont register right on demon souls online its happened to alot of people.

thats basically what i just said.........

no not really but lets leave it be.

luvtospooge said:
badgenome said:

This thread is exactly why Demon's Souls online is the biggest piece of epic win in the history of existence.

Haha I totally agree..

OT: 

The first time you invaded that dude and how he magicly got 50% of his health back...If I remember correctly, there's a magic that once casted, stays on you until it is used. How is it used? Well once your health depletes to Zero, the magic comes in and revives you with 50% health, giving you another chance.

I do agree with you,however, on the fact that you got stabbed like 10meters away. That happened to me a lot of times, but i knew how to counter it...Just by not exposing my back. But yes, that is a legit problem with the servers, and not the player so as I said, I agree.

To conclude, as harsh as it seems and judging by the rant...Demon's Souls Online Community has owned you..=/. I say get your revenge :D 

They didnt owned me, they are nothing but pussies (not all ofthem) especially the guy who had his hzpocrate budies helping him

i hear you!

i have the same problem with modern warfare! every time i play online everyone starts shooting at me! and when i ask them to stop they start laughing! WTF??

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:

But for other player it calculates everything perfectly?

now your just being ignorant. it happens to everybody..unfortunately its part of the xxperience. on y

of course there have been times when have hit somebody from halfa screen away.... hell me and a few frineds had a fireball spell thrown at us and the animation didnt happen but the damge did. imsure from his view the fireball animation did happen.

Porcupine_I said:

i hear you!

i have the same problem with modern warfare! every time i play online everyone starts shooting at me! and when i ask them to stop they start laughing! WTF??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

pizzahut451 said:
IMU1808 said:

Lol... noob. The reason his health came back and at 50% is a spell that does exactly that when you die. 

What spell is that? Ressurection? And i still dont see how he could have ressurected and hit me and roll on the left side in a fucking second. Stop trying to justify this game when you know it has lots of online problems

no, he was right.  you're a noob.  if you don't like the game that's fine but don't blame the game for your lack of skill/knowledge of the game.

seriously, if you didn't even know about ressurection you obviously have no clue about how to play DS.  stop trying to justify your hurt feelings for being a noob by blaming the game.

edit: and on the topic of the blue phantoms not helping ... like DS is the first online game to have griefers.  ltp.

Porcupine_I said:

i hear you!

Yeah,reading OP before posting is for retards anyway

kitler53 said:
pizzahut451 said:
IMU1808 said:

Lol... noob. The reason his health came back and at 50% is a spell that does exactly that when you die. 

What spell is that? Ressurection? And i still dont see how he could have ressurected and hit me and roll on the left side in a fucking second. Stop trying to justify this game when you know it has lots of online problems

no, he was right.  you're a noob.  if you don't like the game that's fine but don't blame the game for your lack of skill/knowledge of the game.

seriously, if you didn't even know about ressurection you obviously have no clue about how to play DS.  stop trying to justify your hurt feelings for being a noob by blaming the game.

These are some fiiine answers you posted, you sure proved me wrong and ignorant by using the most overused word on the internet. I learned my lesson.