By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Demon Souls online the biggest piece of shit in history of existance (rant)

Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:

the only valid point is the connection issues been hit nearly  a half a screen away has happened to me too but that haopens to evrybody... remember DS may popular but it has a B class budget( proabaly lower) so take into account that teh servers arnt that great.

I dont give a fuck...how many patches did FS even released for this game? None? And why cant I never hit anyone from half a screen away? its always the other killing me

dude ur not litterally being hit from that far away.. it damges that game could not calculate fast enough so you randomly took it later... happens to everybody. im sure when pll fight you you do it to them... they just dont whine about it.

But for other player it calculates everything perfectly?

now your just being ignorant. it happens to everybody..unfortunately its part of the xxperience. on y

of course there have been times when have hit somebody from halfa screen away.... hell me and a few frineds had a fireball spell thrown at us and the animation didnt happen but the damge did. imsure from his view the fireball animation did happen.

Hey im just talking from my experience. it never happes that i killed someone from 10 meters but thats just happens to be  the only way i always die

Around the Network

Sounds like you should never play an MMO or Team Fortress 2 or any other game online, ever. Some people are really good, some have incredible gear, some are higher level and some cheat. Such is life.

pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:

the only valid point is the connection issues been hit nearly  a half a screen away has happened to me too but that haopens to evrybody... remember DS may popular but it has a B class budget( proabaly lower) so take into account that teh servers arnt that great.

I dont give a fuck...how many patches did FS even released for this game? None? And why cant I never hit anyone from half a screen away? its always the other killing me

dude ur not litterally being hit from that far away.. it damges that game could not calculate fast enough so you randomly took it later... happens to everybody. im sure when pll fight you you do it to them... they just dont whine about it.

now your just being ignorant. it happens to everybody..unfortunately its part of the xxperience. on y

of course there have been times when have hit somebody from halfa screen away.... hell me and a few frineds had a fireball spell thrown at us and the animation didnt happen but the damge did. imsure from his view the fireball animation did happen.

Hey im just talking from my experience. it never happes that i killed someone from 10 meters but thats just happens to be  the only way i always die

what the hell is your problem? I have xxplained this like 3 seperate times and you keep repeating the same shit over and over agian... now it just seems like you want attention...you dont get hit from 10 meters away its late damage registration.

you dont understand servers and connections either.

thats alot of stuff not to understand eespecially when a game revovles around them.

pizzahut451 said:
kitler53 said:
pizzahut451 said:
IMU1808 said:

Lol... noob. The reason his health came back and at 50% is a spell that does exactly that when you die. 

What spell is that? Ressurection? And i still dont see how he could have ressurected and hit me and roll on the left side in a fucking second. Stop trying to justify this game when you know it has lots of online problems

no, he was right.  you're a noob.  if you don't like the game that's fine but don't blame the game for your lack of skill/knowledge of the game.

seriously, if you didn't even know about ressurection you obviously have no clue about how to play DS.  stop trying to justify your hurt feelings for being a noob by blaming the game.

These are some fiiine answers you posted, you sure proved me wrong and ignorant by using the most overused word on the internet. I learned my lesson.

what proof do i need, you compain of "unbalanced" gameplay and then show a complete and utter lack of knowledge on how to play the game in one giganticly unfair assestment of the game.  then when you have your lack of knowledge pointed out you shrug it off as irrelavant to the topic.

if you want a game that you can win every time i suggest you play something else as you obviously aren't of a high enough caliber gamer to play DS effectively -- which is the very reason so many people love this game. 

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha..You guys will never believe what just happend... I just invaded another world and while i was fighting GUESS WHAT ??!!!???!!!!?? IMy health was low i (wasnt either poisoned or plauge), so i was on the staris, trying to refill my health  and I SUDDENLY DIED FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!!! i JUST FELT DOWN AND YOU ARE DEAD MESSAGE SHOWED UP. FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON. I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE IM NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP. THIS JUST HAPPEND LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO

Around the Network
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:
pizzahut451 said:
Xxain said:

what the hell is your problem? I have xxplained this like 3 seperate times and you keep repeating the same shit over and over agian... now it just seems like you want attention...you dont get hit from 10 meters away its late damage registration.

you dont understand servers and connections either.

thats alot of stuff not to understand eespecially when a game revovles around them.

No, you keep repeating the same shit over and over again. Why dont you answer my question?why doest late damage registration never happens to neither one of my online opponets? Either answer this question or leave the threaad

I actually agree with some of pizzahut's criticsms on Demon's Souls. Sometimes in online matches my strikes don't always land on the opposing player and the same thing happens to him even if he even manages to backstab me or vice versa. Just like Xxain said, it might because of server issues or the online implementation, either way Fom Software should've fixed this and yes I know they were working on a reletivaley low budget but that still doesn't excuse the online problems that still plagues the game.

I really hope From Software deals with these issues when they finish Dark Souls.

pizzahut451 said:

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha..You guys will never believe what just happend... I just invaded another world and while i was fighting GUESS WHAT ??!!!???!!!!?? IMy health was low i (wasnt either poisoned or plauge), so i was on the staris, trying to refill my health  and I SUDDENLY DIED FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!!!! i JUST FELT DOWN AND YOU ARE DEAD MESSAGE SHOWED UP. FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON. I SWEAR ON MY MOTHERS LIFE IM NOT MAKING THIS STUFF UP. THIS JUST HAPPEND LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO

Damn! the servers must be really effed up right now.

this never happened to me. (american version here)

I CANNOT believe that someone who finsished Demon's Souls could say such a thing.

SHAME on you.

kitler53 said:
pizzahut451 said:
kitler53 said:
pizzahut451 said:
IMU1808 said:

Lol... noob. The reason his health came back and at 50% is a spell that does exactly that when you die. 

What spell is that? Ressurection? And i still dont see how he could have ressurected and hit me and roll on the left side in a fucking second. Stop trying to justify this game when you know it has lots of online problems

no, he was right.  you're a noob.  if you don't like the game that's fine but don't blame the game for your lack of skill/knowledge of the game.

seriously, if you didn't even know about ressurection you obviously have no clue about how to play DS.  stop trying to justify your hurt feelings for being a noob by blaming the game.

These are some fiiine answers you posted, you sure proved me wrong and ignorant by using the most overused word on the internet. I learned my lesson.

what proof do i need, you compain of "unbalanced" gameplay and then show a complete and utter lack of knowledge on how to play the game in one giganticly unfair assestment of the game.  then when you have your lack of knowledge pointed out you shrug it off as irrelavant to the topic.

if you want a game that you can win every time i suggest you play something else as you obviously aren't of a high enough caliber gamer to play DS effectively -- which is the very reason so many people love this game. 

Oh vool another ``imm sooo 1337 elite and your a noob`` response...do you have any kind of true argument at all? because you just keep repeating ``oh you shouldnt play this game its too elite for a noob like you``