By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGchartz Merry Christmas gift giving thread

stof said:
People aren't in a very festive and generous mood it would seem.

You people suck.

I agree.

Wait...Am I included.

EDIT: 17 Hours and counting

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

This is neat. I'd take part if it wasn't for the fact that i've yet to link my wii up to the internet.

@joeykanga
too late. give up. sad christmas.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
@joeykanga
too late. give up. sad christmas.

Very sad Christmas Indeed.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
SHMUPGurus said:
Awwww... Damn! It seems we only have 600 Wii points left... So I'm basically missing 200 Wii points to send Contra 3. That sucks! -_-;

So does that mean we won't be sharing gifts??

@Stof,

Sorry I've been away at work trying to get my employees caught up on their work so they can have the week off.  I'm trying to do my part for Christmas ;)  I'll be at work all day today but still very much want to participate in this.  I would have gladly traded with JoeyKanga but he lives in the UK :(

I'll be back on here when I get done my 12 hour shift today.  Hopefully someone will end up deciding to choose me.  I think SHMUPGurus might not want to trade now given his responses in the thread and I haven't been PM'd yet.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

That shouldn't be a problem DarkNight. Kitler and I were able to exchange games just by changing the Region settings. Make your Wii set in the UK and there shouldn't be a problem at all.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Ok... me and JoeyKenga have been messaging and we're going to trade. I'll be sending him a present when I get home tonight!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS, I sent you a PM about the whole trade thingy, but it seems like you've found someone else.

Oh well... ;_;

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Where is it ? Where is it ? Where the hell is my Daxter sales number gift ? :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'll send someone a VC game if they give me Sin and Punishment... or Wave Race...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man