By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Generation Awards

Does Mass Effect count as a 360 series? It's on PC and ME2 is now on PS3.

And am I missing something or did Fable and GT5 not make the list?

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
Beuli2 said:

More PS3 users in VGCHartz confirmed?

vgchartz has smart people confirmed?

I agree, Xbox 360 users are prety slow sometimes.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Scoobes said:

I'd say no, ME1 counts as half a 360 exclusive, but ME2 is full mutliplat, so series is not a 360 one, or rather not only a 360 one even if ignoring pc and why would you think either of those games would make the list?

zz said:
Scoobes said:

I'd say no, ME1 counts as half a 360 exclusive, but ME2 is full mutliplat, so series is not a 360 one, or rather not only a 360 one even if ignoring pc and why would you think either of those games would make the list?

Fable's probably the biggest true exclusive RPG of the gen and GT5 is huge (especially on this site from what I can tell). To be honest, I wouldn't put either on my list but I'm still suprised neither made it.

Scoobes said:
zz said:
Scoobes said:

Fable's probably the biggest true exclusive RPG of the gen and GT5 is huge (especially on this site from what I can tell). To be honest, I wouldn't put either on my list but I'm still suprised neither made it.

Mass Effect is an Xbox exclusive so i marked it as a series because ps3 doesnt have the first one. As far as GT5 and Fable, Fable did really poor, and gran turismo 5 had 83 points. 

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Scoobes said:
zz said:
Scoobes said:

Mass Effect is an Xbox exclusive so i marked it as a series because ps3 doesnt have the first one. As far as GT5 and Fable, Fable did really poor, and gran turismo 5 had 83 points. 

I take it this is console exclusives then?

Scoobes said:
JayWood2010 said:
Scoobes said:
zz said:
Scoobes said:

I take it this is console exclusives then?

Yeah lol

JayWood2010 said:

Yeah lol

K, sorry for being picky about semantics

So the best games are on the consoles with the least sales and vice versa, does not look good for gaming 

Scoobes said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah lol

K, sorry for being picky about semantics

its ok lol