By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Generation Awards

if anybody has any questions about a specific game, i will answer them

Around the Network

I really need to get one of those PS3s.

It seems that they have ALL of the best games.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

I'm sure you're being sarcastic but I assure you there are some truely amazing games on it that neutrals will even atest.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
amp316 said:

I'm sure you're being sarcastic but I assure you there are some truely amazing games on it that neutrals will even atest.

I'm not saying that there aren't, but that list is pretty one-sided.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

On the one hand, one could argue it's just Sony fanboys hogging the votes but on the other hand, one could argue Uncharted 2 is REALLY that good.

There's no denying there are more Sony fans here than MS or whatever but at the same time, there are people who own both or all 3 consoles but still voted for Uncharted 2 or are Sony only but didn't vote Uncharted 2.

So you know...in conclusion, the Uncharted series needs to be experienced.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

On the one hand, one could argue it's just Sony fanboys hogging the votes but on the other hand, one could argue Uncharted 2 is REALLY that good.

There's no denying there are more Sony fans here than MS or whatever but at the same time, there are people who own both or all 3 consoles but still voted for Uncharted 2 or are Sony only but didn't vote Uncharted 2.

the thing is, no matter what your favorite console is, almost everybody who has played uncharted and metal gear solid 4 loves the games.  Even if they are not your favorites, they are still one of your favorites is what I got out of this.  

JayWood2010 said:
Ajescent said:

the thing is, no matter what your favorite console is, almost everybody who has played uncharted and metal gear solid 4 loves the games.  Even if they are not your favorites, they are still one of your favorites is what I got out of this.  

that.