By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will we finally see AGENT at this E3? (ye know the Rockstar Exclusive)

Will we finally see AGENT at this E3? (ye know the Rockstar Exclusive)

Yes we will, at the Micro... 30 24.19%

Yes we will, on PS3 exclu... 60 48.39%

No we won't, its shovelw... 6 4.84%

What is Agent? 6 4.84%

Forget Agent, WE WANT GTA5! 22 17.74%

Total:124

With the way this gen has gone I only think agent will be a timed exclusive.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
The Anarchyz said:
Carl2291 said:

AGENT is GTA5, darth.

Mix up the letters a little bit. You get a "GTA", and there are 5 letters inbetween N and T in the Alphabet.

AGENT = GTA5.

Almost as mind blowing as everything that has a 7 in it = FF7 Remake!

Should be revealed this Year. Was actually scheduled for release last Year.

So you're saying that AGENT = GTA5 because an arrangement of letters?

But if you look closely, when you change the letters for numbers it says 6745, re-arranged: 456...7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG, FF7 REMAKE CONFIRMED!!!

Carl actually had a good and relevant argument. Even if it isn't true. 

Your comment, specifically ''OMFG, FF7 REMAKE CONFIRMED!!!'' has been seen SO many times here on VGC that it doesn't do anything but irritate.

And Carl has the coolest sig in the world.

Oh please, I was just following his post, not doing a "pull-of-the-ass" competition, i'm aware of the FF7 remake threads...

But speaking of which:

AGENT has... 5 LETTERS!!!

GTA5 CONFIRMED!!!

I agree on the sig part though... I could watch Veronica Belmont doing the swimming Cthulhu all day...

I get the weird feeling that this will come out on the Xbox, just like X-Com will eventully get a PS3 release.

Carl2291 said:

AGENT is GTA5, darth.

Mix up the letters a little bit. You get a "GTA", and there are 5 letters inbetween N and T in the Alphabet.

AGENT = GTA5.

Almost as mind blowing as everything that has a 7 in it = FF7 Remake!

Should be revealed this Year. Was actually scheduled for release last Year.

well if your therory is right...since agent was annouced ps3 exclusive..then what??? GTA5 will be exclusive to ps3??? since acording to you agent = GTA5??!?!?!?! therefore gta5 = ps3 exclusive

hm?? explain that then

Chevinator123 said:

well if your therory is right...since agent was annouced ps3 exclusive..then what??? GTA5 will be exclusive to ps3??? since acording to you agent = GTA5??!?!?!?! therefore gta5 = ps3 exclusive

hm?? explain that then

It's a Microsoft third party style exclusive.

In other words, it will be on the 360 a Year later.

Kinda like the GTA game sof last gen.

Around the Network

It doesn't exist. Rockstars tricking us all and Sonys lost 20 million dollars on a half made game that's now on a single hard drive that was lost in southern Mexico. 

Rockstar aren't going to get lucky a second time ( like they did with Red Dead).

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

AGENT or GTA5 will be there this year

AGENT could turn into

GTA EN(england) or GTA NE(new england)

and AGENT is a 5 letter word so GTA5 is appropriate

I don't really see the point of them annoucing it as a ps3 exclusive if they aren't going to stick to it, unless Sony made an exclusive contract with them which just doesn't seem like they would, who knwos though I think it will come this year though

if agent doesn't release this yr its most likely the next gta that will release 2012, new HD consoles will be here b4 2014 ends so i dont see another gta coming out after 2012 and i doubt both agent and next gta would release in 2012 on has to release this yr and one next yr if they are 2 different games

why do you think we havent seen anything (screens art work) for agent

Play Me