By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect: It just Got Better

AussieGecko said:
Demonslayersoultaker said:

plushed/distributed by MS does not a 3rd party game make, and again anyone expecting to hit the same results after kinect sales have dropped so drastically with less advertisement and more competition is just delusional 

Yes it does, I have given you a link already. Bungie was a 2nd party when it was with MS it wasnt even 1st party as far as I know. Would you call Mass Effect 1 and 2 2nd or 3rd party.

No with more games coming out more people will get it, again you are bringing conjecture. I will ask you one more time why you think a new software development will not help Kinect. If it is the same dribble as you keep repeating I am going to stop replying. Everything you have said there is a sufficient reply in this thread. It is tiring posting to you.

Stop repeating the same things over again after I debunked them it's annoying, you are so ignorant and never know what you're talking about 

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:

plushed/distributed by MS does not a 3rd party game make, and again anyone expecting to hit the same results after kinect sales have dropped so drastically with less advertisement and more competition is just delusional 

Yes it does, I have given you a link already. Bungie was a 2nd party when it was with MS it wasnt even 1st party as far as I know. Would you call Mass Effect 1 and 2 2nd or 3rd party.

No with more games coming out more people will get it, again you are bringing conjecture. I will ask you one more time why you think a new software development will not help Kinect. If it is the same dribble as you keep repeating I am going to stop replying. Everything you have said there is a sufficient reply in this thread. It is tiring posting to you.

Stop repeating the same things over again after I debunked them it's annoying, you are so ignorant and never know what you're talking about 

OK this thread is done have a nice day.

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752