By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 3 Vs Gears of War 3

Uncharted 3 Vs Gears of War 3

Uncharted 3 676 65.19%

Gears Of War 3 361 34.81%

Total:1,037
Aldro said:

Uncharted 3 is going to rape this poll, mark my words.

yep the percentage of console fans on this site heavily favors PS3. So any pole like this is just a joke. In reality though gears is a way better game.

Around the Network

So basically, A majority of people that voted for uncharted never played gears or even seen it. What a joke. Should be a 3rd vote for, can't make a honest vote.

Gears 3 wouldn't even win against Lair (which I admit I haven't played, either).  No big deal.  At least the arguments in this thread seemed a lot more balanced.  There's nothing wrong with people liking Uncharted 3 more.  From the trailer, it looks like a top notch thread.  It's just the feeling that Gears never even had a fair chance that irks me.

bannedagain said:
Aldro said:

yep the percentage of console fans on this site heavily favors PS3. So any pole like this is just a joke. In reality though gears is a way better game.

really, tell me more.

d21lewis said:

Gears 3 wouldn't even win against Lair (which I admit I haven't played, either).  No big deal.  At least the arguments in this thread seemed a lot more balanced.  There's nothing wrong with people liking Uncharted 3 more.  From the trailer, it looks like a top notch thread.  It's just the feeling that Gears never even had a fair chance that irks me.

i would definitely choose gears over lair, i dont even really know what lair is. (i think its some kind of dragon games. is it ps3 exclusive?)

Around the Network
osamanobama said:
bannedagain said:
Aldro said:

really, tell me more.

MORE!

uncharted 2 most awarded game of all time enough said. Gears of war not sure but I heard it lags like balls in the mp, and has shit story compared to uncharted 2

really Gears is a better game? How so? Uncharted is superior in almost every way.  Graphics, Pacing, Story, Characters, and much more diverse gameplay. The only thing Gears has over uncharted is more gore. Uncharted is a MUCH more deep single player experience. Many people call uncharted 2 the best game of all time, and to be honest uncharted 2 is the only game this gen that deserves that high of a honor. Maybe Mgs4.

bannedagain said:
Aldro said:

yep the percentage of console fans on this site heavily favors PS3. So any pole like this is just a joke. In my opinion though gears is a way better game.

Fixed.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

anikikim said:

really Gears is a better game? How so? Uncharted is superior in almost every way.  Graphics, Pacing, Story, Characters, and much more diverse gameplay. The only thing Gears has over uncharted is more gore. Uncharted is a MUCH more deep single player experience. Many people call uncharted 2 the best game of all time, and to be honest uncharted 2 is the only game this gen that deserves that high of a honor. Maybe Mgs4.

It's personal preference, dude.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!