Forums - General Discussion - I love a girl who doesn't love me

trashleg said:


my god i just realised what you meant

edit: This just made my night...have you ever seen the enzyte commercials with the happy smiling bob guy?



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

this reminds me of my first "love" story...verry difrent story from yours tho k keep in mind that i was sooooooo shy i couldnt even talk to a girl and somtimes i stutter when i get nervious ... witch i get nervious around preety much all girls ...

you guys are probly gona think im the biggst looser ever after reading this but o well

ok so.. this girl that i was crazy about liked me right? she even told me that she liked me and she even asked me out (she didnt know that i liked her) but i was verry shy and when she asked me out i was like....i dont know and walked away (LOLOLOLLOLOL) i know im the bigest ediot...i was too friggn shy she was like the most popular girl hottst in our year grade and i was like pretty much a no body so that just made my shyness 5x worse...and i was starting to question like why the hell would she like me?

but before that all happend she was sooo friggn flirty with me...this one time.. in band camp...jk jk jk lol (movie refrence)... anyways i was sitting on this bench waiting to go into class the bench was full with people right? so there was no more room so she came up and tryd to squish in next to me  but she couldnt so......she decided to sit my my lap and everyone was staring at us...i was so embarrassed so i started telling her to get off but she wouldnt so i stood up and tryd to avoid her so then we went in class, lukyily the class we had has seating arrangements so she couldnt come and sit next to me the teacher was strict and hate when ppl talk (hes an ass) (this next part has nothing to do with the girl i liked) but the bad news is that the seating arrangements is boy girl boy girl but good news is that the random girl i had to sit next to was cool.. well at the start of the year i was hella shy sitting next to her but weeks past and she started to become my freind and we talked alot the shyness went away with her (note this IS NOT the girl that i like)

soo after the girl that i liked asked me out and i freaked out on her she didnt really talk to me anymore and that was pretty much the end of it... i once thought that she was trying to screw with me like make me look like a complete idiot..but i dont think so cause she was allways so nice to me and allways tryed to talk to me

i allways felt like the biggst idiot and so dumb and i hated myself cause i was too shy but now i allways try to be more open(i think i am) and talk to girls more btw i am way way over her now

and if yous must know i was 15 when this happend and a year later i quit school and got a job with my brother

P.S sorry for all the unpuncuated sentaces / misspelled words ect ect



Baalzamon said:
Snesboy said:
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:

What a thread.


Since you're here,

your sig has become awfully un-trollish. who's the heart for

My signature was never really trollish anyways. Someone special...

Did somebody ask you to be their valentine?

Sure.



Chevinator123 said:

this reminds me of my first "love" story...verry difrent story from yours tho k keep in mind that i was sooooooo shy i couldnt even talk to a girl and somtimes i stutter when i get nervious ... witch i get nervious around preety much all girls ...

you guys are probly gona think im the biggst looser ever after reading this but o well

ok so.. this girl that i was crazy about liked me right? she even told me that she liked me and she even asked me out (she didnt know that i liked her) but i was verry shy and when she asked me out i was like....i dont know and walked away (LOLOLOLLOLOL) i know im the bigest ediot...i was too friggn shy she was like the most popular girl hottst in our year grade and i was like pretty much a no body so that just made my shyness 5x worse...and i was starting to question like why the hell would she like me?

but before that all happend she was sooo friggn flirty with me...this one time.. in band camp...jk jk jk lol (movie refrence)... anyways i was sitting on this bench waiting to go into class the bench was full with people right? so there was no more room so she came up and tryd to squish in next to me  but she couldnt so......she decided to sit my my lap and everyone was staring at us...i was so embarrassed so i started telling her to get off but she wouldnt so i stood up and tryd to avoid her so then we went in class, lukyily the class we had has seating arrangements so she couldnt come and sit next to me the teacher was strict and hate when ppl talk (hes an ass) (this next part has nothing to do with the girl i liked) but the bad news is that the seating arrangements is boy girl boy girl but good news is that the random girl i had to sit next to was cool.. well at the start of the year i was hella shy sitting next to her but weeks past and she started to become my freind and we talked alot the shyness went away with her (note this IS NOT the girl that i like)

soo after the girl that i liked asked me out and i freaked out on her she didnt really talk to me anymore and that was pretty much the end of it... i once thought that she was trying to screw with me like make me look like a complete idiot..but i dont think so cause she was allways so nice to me and allways tryed to talk to me

i allways felt like the biggst idiot and so dumb and i hated myself cause i was too shy but now i allways try to be more open(i think i am) and talk to girls more btw i am way way over her now

and if yous must know i was 15 when this happend and a year later i quit school and got a job with my brother

P.S sorry for all the unpuncuated sentaces / misspelled words ect ect

Interesting story, but the original post had me much closer to breaking out in tears, lol.



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Jeesh, with all these stories being told, love just keeps sounding like a better and better thing to me.



Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Baalzamon said:

Did somebody ask you to be their valentine?

Sure.

thats just not true at all. fact.



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Baalzamon said:

Jeesh, with all these stories being told, love just keeps sounding like a better and better thing to me.


lol i know, right? to hell with this, lets go to the pub.



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Snesboy said:
Baalzamon said:

Did somebody ask you to be their valentine?

Sure.

thats just not true at all. fact.

He doesn't know that...



Godofwar

I don't believe anything you just spewed for ONE MOMENT.

I mean, you make up this story that looks like it was directly taken from some second-rate high school drama, and you expect us to believe it?

You're a fabricator, which you have been shown to be in the past, and you're going down the lines of Yeswiican and Snake612 with this attention-seeking.

So stop with this. It's kinda pathetic.

If you have any decency, then admit this was a lie.



Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Godofwar

I don't believe anything you just spewed for ONE MOMENT.

I mean, you make up this story that looks like it was directly taken from some second-rate high school drama, and you expect us to believe it?

You're a fabricator, which you have been shown to be in the past, and you're going down the lines of Yeswiican and Snake612 with this attention-seeking.

So stop with this. It's kinda pathetic.

If you have any decency, then admit this was a lie.

whether it happened or not, you just ruined the thread of solidarity and advice sharing.

get out, and come back in 5 years when puberty bites you on the ass

@snesboy. its rude to lie!



Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.