By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love a girl who doesn't love me

GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:

Godofwar

I don't believe anything you just spewed for ONE MOMENT.

I mean, you make up this story that looks like it was directly taken from some second-rate high school drama, and you expect us to believe it?

You're a fabricator, which you have been shown to be in the past, and you're going down the lines of Yeswiican and Snake612 with this attention-seeking.

So stop with this. It's kinda pathetic.

If you have any decency, then admit this was a lie.

I was just reading through the responses this thread got and I was gonna thank everybody for the support they've given me... until I saw this piece of shit of a post by a 10 year old hateful cocksucker. 
Yeah..I felt it was necessary to post a bullshit, made up story this on a forum where I don't post much at all just for the attention of it all.Oh and I forgot the part where I am actually also superman and fucked your mother up her ass and got caught to you and I panicked and came on your stupid face. I know you hate me and all, but I'd appreciate it if you fuck off and leave me alone. Just because you are a sad little motherfucker who only really loves the kingdom hearts soundtrack doesn't mean everyone else is too. I could care less if you or anyone else didn't believe it. 

BOOM.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:

Godofwar

I don't believe anything you just spewed for ONE MOMENT.

I mean, you make up this story that looks like it was directly taken from some second-rate high school drama, and you expect us to believe it?

You're a fabricator, which you have been shown to be in the past, and you're going down the lines of Yeswiican and Snake612 with this attention-seeking.

So stop with this. It's kinda pathetic.

If you have any decency, then admit this was a lie.

I was just reading through the responses this thread got and I was gonna thank everybody for the support they've given me... until I saw this piece of shit of a post by a 10 year old hateful cocksucker. 
Yeah..I felt it was necessary to post a bullshit, made up story this on a forum where I don't post much at all just for the attention of it all.Oh and I forgot the part where I am actually also superman and fucked your mother up her ass and got caught to you and I panicked and came on your stupid face. I know you hate me and all, but I'd appreciate it if you fuck off and leave me alone. Just because you are a sad little motherfucker who only really loves the kingdom hearts soundtrack doesn't mean everyone else is too. I could care less if you or anyone else didn't believe it. 

Zexen_lowe was in on it too.

Bitch at those motherfuckers: http://southsky.forumotion.net/forum

Well, godofwars going to get banned. What should this thread be about now?

Rath said:

Well, godofwars going to get banned. What should this thread be about now?

i dont think he should be. if i was a mod, itd be a warning for both of them.

ban would be harsh. the guy's having a shite time at the moment.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I've learned from watching Samus that women will obey you if you give them orders not to use their suit powers. Try that.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Aldro said:

Being friends and close with someone you love who doesn't have the same feelings for you will eat you eventually, just wait for it.

Totally agreed.

You just have to tell her how you feel, which you did.

She rejected you, and you got drunk.

Now, you're sober again and thinking of what to do next.

There are really only 2 choices left. Suck it up and continue to be friends with her like nothing happened or drop her and outright tell her to stop contacting you.

It will continue to eat away at you if you don't completely distant yourself from her.

Move on, man. Try to tough it out. If you lasted the initial 2 weeks, the healing will kick in.

Try to hang out with your friends or just go out around the city and take pictures or do something that you like. Don't lock yourself up and you'll end up thinking of her and get sad again.

As you said, she clearly is attracted to the kind of guys that would break her. It's her choice.

You have to be selfish and help yourself first. Distant yourself from her.

Kids, just remember this life lesson.

Don't ever tell some cunt you love her.They don't want to hear that shit.

xD

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

A couple of threads recently that have been interesting regarding relationships and such alike, some interesting stories and great comments. Gives a little perspective on my love issues and even trying to adapt the advice given to fit my circumstances.

I'd agree with many, distance yourself from her. Don't lose contact though because you never know.

Hmm, pie.

Listen to The Fury.

Back off the bitch and forget about her. Find other girls who want to fuck.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Open Manager V1.161 Main function: 

Add-in Hermes code V3

Fix more games problem

Option to run games directly without exit to XMB

You can now use left arrow and right arrow for page-down and page-up functionality in game list.

Free space will be shown below each device and notice that depending on the amount the unit will change to GB,MB,KB or B.

Burner file V1. 2b PS3break Update Read:

PS3break V1.1 Upgradebable firmware absolutely

No need original PS3 BD booting-disc.

The key “Upgrade” for software upgrading and avoids to be blocked by SONY.

Users can also upgrade the updated software through computer.

Reading speed will be 2 times faster and it makes users to play more smoothly. 

PS3, break, PS3break,PS3 dongle, www.PS3breakr4.com