By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love a girl who doesn't love me

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

What song may these amazing lyrics be...lemme guess, something rap.

Yea it is rap. It's called Out of Love by Shad. That's just one verse but I feel it relates to me very well due to the line about women talking to me and asking me for advice only when they have a rel!aionship issue they need to talk out with someone of the male persuasion. I enjoy helping but it does get annoying when the only time they interact with me is when they need something from me.

You're clearly being too friendly with them, you need to tell them to suck it up, then they'll wish they were with a hard man like you instead, lol.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:

Godofwar

I don't believe anything you just spewed for ONE MOMENT.

I mean, you make up this story that looks like it was directly taken from some second-rate high school drama, and you expect us to believe it?

You're a fabricator, which you have been shown to be in the past, and you're going down the lines of Yeswiican and Snake612 with this attention-seeking.

So stop with this. It's kinda pathetic.

If you have any decency, then admit this was a lie.

I was just reading through the responses this thread got and I was gonna thank everybody for the support they've given me... until I saw this piece of shit of a post by a 10 year old hateful cocksucker. 
Yeah..I felt it was necessary to post a bullshit, made up story this on a forum where I don't post much at all just for the attention of it all.Oh and I forgot the part where I am actually also superman and fucked your mother up her ass and got caught to you and I panicked and came on your stupid face. I know you hate me and all, but I'd appreciate it if you fuck off and leave me alone. Just because you are a sad little motherfucker who only really loves the kingdom hearts soundtrack doesn't mean everyone else is too. I could care less if you or anyone else didn't believe it. 

this dude just snapped!

dtewi said:

Godofwar

I mean, you make up this story that looks like it was directly taken from some second-rate high school drama, and you expect us to believe it?

You're a fabricator, which you have been shown to be in the past, and you're going down the lines of Yeswiican and Snake612 with this attention-seeking.

Go away, you don't believe anything anyone says here, then you bleed on in in their face and TELL them they're lieing. You know if you did that to a dude in real life he'd smack you in the mouth?

Didn't you leave the site before? you only come back here to post bitter retorts at people and not much else, if that's how you like spending your free time then THAT is kinda embarssing.

Well, that's a good way to make a grieving man feel good, ban him for 3 weeks... :(

trasharmdsister12 said:
Baalzamon said:

You're clearly being too friendly with them, you need to tell them to suck it up, then they'll wish they were with a hard man like you instead, lol.

Don't try to change me baby.

ok, I've been called baby twice now...this is getting out of hand

Around the Network

Just listen to some Bayside and try to get over her.

poor guy was having a shit day and snapped. goddamnit zex >.<

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Baddman said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
dtewi said:

Godofwar

I was just reading through the responses this thread got and I was gonna thank everybody for the support they've given me... until I saw this piece of shit of a post by a 10 year old hateful cocksucker. 
Yeah..I felt it was necessary to post a bullshit, made up story this on a forum where I don't post much at all just for the attention of it all.Oh and I forgot the part where I am actually also superman and fucked your mother up her ass and got caught to you and I panicked and came on your stupid face. I know you hate me and all, but I'd appreciate it if you fuck off and leave me alone. Just because you are a sad little motherfucker who only really loves the kingdom hearts soundtrack doesn't mean everyone else is too. I could care less if you or anyone else didn't believe it. 

this dude just snapped!

ROFL, first you apologize about being rude, and now you're back to that sarcastic tone.

I have to admit, though, I did crack up at those pictures.

OT: A very common story I hear from many teens. It sucks, but honestly, my advice to you would be to distance yourself from that girl, as she is clearly a very shallow person from the way you described her. That, and if you can keep yourself in line, try hard not to think about relationships for now. You're still young. During their mid-teens, people aren't really in for serious relationships. No sir, it's all an excuse just to have "fun".

As long as you have a very close friend whom you can talk to, that's really all you need for now.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

dtewi said:

Godofwar

just wow -_- I find it funny after all you typed you actually managed to push the word 'decency' in there somehow..such talent

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I've never been in love before, and you guys make it sound like its a booby trap. >_>