By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love a girl who doesn't love me

SuperAdrianK said:

I've never been in love before, and you guys make it sound like its a booby trap. >_>

If you're still a teen, it is most of the time. Trust me on that.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:

ROFL, first you apologize about being rude, and now you're back to that sarcastic tone.

I have to admit, though, I did crack up at those pictures.

OT: A very common story I hear from many teens. It sucks, but honestly, my advice to you would be to distance yourself from that girl, as she is clearly a very shallow person from the way you described her. That, and if you can keep yourself in line, try hard not to think about relationships for now. You're still young. During their mid-teens, people aren't really in for serious relationships. No sir, it's all an excuse just to have "fun".

As long as you have a very close friend whom you can talk to, that's really all you need for now.

i dont think so, necessarily. maybe she had no idea he liked her, and maybe she had a poor idea of her own value and thats why she went after the douchebag. maybe it just wasnt meant to be. dont make assumptions. :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
SuperAdrianK said:

I've never been in love before, and you guys make it sound like its a booby trap. >_>

It is. You get trapped by your balls. And there is no way out, unless you fancy completely giving up your sex drive, until meeting that special someone who helps you out of the trap.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

trashleg said:
huaxiong90 said:

ROFL, first you apologize about being rude, and now you're back to that sarcastic tone.

OT: A very common story I hear from many teens. It sucks, but honestly, my advice to you would be to distance yourself from that girl, as she is clearly a very shallow person from the way you described her. That, and if you can keep yourself in line, try hard not to think about relationships for now. You're still young. During their mid-teens, people aren't really in for serious relationships. No sir, it's all an excuse just to have "fun".

As long as you have a very close friend whom you can talk to, that's really all you need for now.

i dont think so, necessarily. maybe she had no idea he liked her, and maybe she had a poor idea of her own value and thats why she went after the douchebag. maybe it just wasnt meant to be. dont make assumptions. :)

I told my gf this story and she said the same thing..she said it's better she was honest with him than not..which makes sense

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

trashleg said:
huaxiong90 said:

I don't know, going after a clear d-bag who ended up hurting her despite the fact that a true friend of hers warned her about him? I'm not sure...

It could be me being overly cautious as to whom I truly befriend and whom I keep a casual relationship with, but still...I honestly would lose any respect for a person like that if he/she didn't heed my advice and ended up being hurt.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

I told my gf this story and she said the same thing..she said it's better she was honest with him than not..which makes sense

But if she was a true friend, she would also tell him at least what made her do the things she did.

Let's just hope he can remedy this problem during the time when he's banned.

trasharmdsister12 said:
huaxiong90 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

If you're still a teen, it is most of the time. Trust me on that.

Ditto. Especially the booby part. 0_o

Read my thoughts.

geez this still going on? I slept, went to work, had dinner with my gf & just checked my mail.. you guys have way too much free to be on the internet... go outside.. meet girls... cause you know.. girls don't exists on the internet..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

geez this still going on? I slept, went to work, had dinner with my gf & just checked my mail.. you guys have way too much free to be on the internet... go outside.. meet girls... cause you know.. girls don't exists on the internet..

Only pictures of them.

@Everyone complaining about the ban. Read the post he made, he was probably lucky to get only three weeks. Just because you're having a bad day doesn't give you the right to post whatever you want.

NiKKoM said:

who sleeps? geez

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.