By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why do people think a game that sold more is automatically better?

Edgeoflife said:
slowmo said:

So now we've got to the route of what is troubling Living Metal and Edgeoflife.  Sorry for entering what I thought might be a genuine debate when in fact is proven to be 2 PS3 trolls stirring for the sake of it. 

Heres a fact, the 360 exclusives all sell better than their PS3 counterparts, now we know why you're both desperate to try and make this seem bad/wrong.

*cough* Alan wake *cough* crackdown *cough* Forza *cough* Ninety-Nine Nights *cough* 

sorry seem to be comming down with something, and for the I record I'm not the one that brought console loyalties into the thread 

It certainly wasn't me either but let me just paste the first line of your OP in case your memory is hazy

"Okay I so there's this guy on the board who says 360 has more good exclusives because 2 series sold 5 million, and it just annoys me."

Short term memory loss?

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:

Hey, it's not my fault this site doesn't always reflex the numbers in true life.  If you haven't notice, it normally happens around here.

If you want to prove me wrong then I will need a link from a site that is more reliable than VGC. A quick Google search provided me with nothing...

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

slowmo said:
Edgeoflife said:
slowmo said:

So now we've got to the route of what is troubling Living Metal and Edgeoflife.  Sorry for entering what I thought might be a genuine debate when in fact is proven to be 2 PS3 trolls stirring for the sake of it. 

Heres a fact, the 360 exclusives all sell better than their PS3 counterparts, now we know why you're both desperate to try and make this seem bad/wrong.

*cough* Alan wake *cough* crackdown *cough* Forza *cough* Ninety-Nine Nights *cough* 

sorry seem to be comming down with something, and for the I record I'm not the one that brought console loyalties into the thread 

It certainly wasn't me either but let me just paste the first line of your OP in case your memory is hazy

"Okay I so there's this guy on the board who says 360 has more good exclusives because 2 series sold 5 million, and it just annoys me."

Short term memory loss?

I'd react the same if someone said FFXIII was better then demon souls because of sales, it has nothing to do with consoles it has to do with people thinking sales make a better game 

slowmo said:

I cannot speak for Edgeoflife, but could you please specifically show me how did you come to this conclusion of me with examples?

LivingMetal said:
slowmo said:

I cannot speak for Edgeoflife, but could you please specifically show me how did you come to this conclusion of me with examples?

I thought you'd left it at that?  Oh hang on then you posted again on a comment not directed at you...

Don't go pointing fingers then protesting your innocence, if you light a match you're still guilty if you accidently set a blaze going.

Around the Network
slowmo said:
LivingMetal said:
slowmo said:

I thought you'd left it at that?  Oh hang on then you posted again on a comment not directed at you...

Don't go pointing fingers then protesting your innocence, if you light a match you're still guilty if you accidently set a blaze going.

Frankly you seem more guilty of what you are accusing us of then we do, I've stuck to the facts you've created blatant lies in favor of the 360 

dsister said:
LivingMetal said:

Hey, it's not my fault this site doesn't always reflex the numbers in true life.  If you haven't notice, it normally happens around here.

If you want to prove me wrong then I will need a link from a site that is more reliable than VGC. A quick Google search provided me with nothing...

My source in question was the Antagonist gaming section of AOL back in the late 1990's.  If this site's numbers are so important, maye you should also assume that the Wii and PS3 are better consoles than the Xbox 360 since they have been outselling the Xbox 360 more.  It's only an example, nothing personal.

I really though you were cool since you claimed to be a FIF fan in a past thread, especially with what you stood for.  With that common ground, I've tried to maturely reason with you as I have with everyone else.  But like another user has already said, too much hating.  Peace man because I really mean it.

Edgeoflife said:
slowmo said:
LivingMetal said:
slowmo said:

Frankly you seem more guilty of what you are accusing us of then we do, I've stuck to the facts you've created blatant lies in favor of the 360 

Please tell me what lies I've told you. 

You made an acccusation that I brought the 360 into this when I already proved it was you who did in your OP.  Would you care for me to find the next time you brought it in too.  Please stop making a fool out of yourself.

If the lies you're referring to is my general statement regarding exclusives earlier then fine add up the sales of the top seller in each genre on each console and give me the figure at the end, I'm pretty sure who is on top.  My original statement was a honest generalised mistake not a lie but using number spinning that you love so much I can make it a truth too.

slowmo said:
LivingMetal said:
slowmo said:

I did left it at that in regards to that particular post.  There you go again, puttng words into people mouth because you have to use it as a personal attack.  And where did I light that match?  The OP asked a question, and Ianswered it without specicially pointing out anyone.  Everyone does that on these threads.  Nothing wrong with it.

slowmo said:
Edgeoflife said:
slowmo said:
LivingMetal said:
slowmo said:

Please tell me what lies I've told you. 

You made an acccusation that I brought the 360 into this when I already proved it was you who did in your OP.  Would you care for me to find the next time you brough it in too.  Please stop making a fool out of yourself.

slowmo said:

I've bolded them for you everything bolded is a lie