By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Duke Nukem Forever - OMG!!!

could it really be?  is Duke Nukem Forever finally going to be released?  I really hope this isn't a joke.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29075.html?type= 

Around the Network

trailer is new.. news of it's 2008 release is old.. a sequel has been announced.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

*yawns* tell me when the game hits stores

btw the game is running on a heavily modified Unreal Engine 2.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

see Duke Nukem Forever => DNF ( did not finish )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
trailer is new.. news of it's 2008 release is old.. a sequel has been announced.

orly?  i hadn't heard of the 2008 release so it took me by surprise.  

might as well get this out of the way early....any mention of which consol it's coming too. GT has it listed as PC and 360, not that GT is a reliable source.  they mislable games all the time. but since you seem to know more about it than i do, any word of a ps3 release?  i don't see any reason why they wouldn't release ps3 as well.

Platforms Pc, X360, N/A

N/A = not announced??

lol, DNF. It's lost so much hype over the years it has killed any chance of being profitable.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

People still care? The new NiGHTS is a lot more exciting in terms of 10-year sequels.

Oh my meh is more like it. I love Duke and all but I became agnostic about this game about seven years ago.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said but I don't think you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.