Forums - Gaming Discussion - Duke Nukem Forever - OMG!!!

This is a joke, after almost 11 years in the making all they can come up with is a god damn pre-rendered cut scene, they might as well kill the game and pack up their bags and close down the company.

Around the Network

Duke Nukem ForNEVER.

Pk9394 said:
This is a joke, after almost 11 years in the making all they can come up with is a god damn pre-rendered cut scene, they might as well kill the game and pack up their bags and close down the company.

no rthats not pre-rendered. Thats in-engine and some gameplay/enemies shown. UE2 is actualy an impressive engine for what it is.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I will buy this game just to see if that extra developing was worth it.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

wow, tough crowd. i really thought there would be more excitement for Duke Nukem Forever. my bad. well i'm excited even if no one else is.

@ konnichiwa - i'm pretty sure N/A stands for not-available. GT uses it a lot for videos that aren't really platform specific like screw attack and bonus round.

Around the Network

It better be a 40 hour game for how long they took making it. Oh, it also better sell 20 million copies so they can get their money back.

oh trust me Ill be getting it. I'm predicting a sell out at launch.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This is not to be trusted at all....Duke Nukem has not been available forever and now the developer choose this generation to release the game.

*sighs*

Lets see if it actually does releases because I have given up on this franchise a long time ago.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

Is't forever already?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I changed my sig in honor of games like this

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt