By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why western games only have F***ing Ugly Bitchs?

Scoobes said:

You do realise that Miranda is actually based on a real woman? When I saw her on the fron cover I immediately thought Yvonna Strahovski:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2088803/

It's a different style (as with most East vs West graphics-type debates). Western = realistic. Japanese = imaginary (and sometimes downright creepy... Vanille looks illegal to me!)

And Darth's right, Fang's much better looking.

It's the modelers fault then...

Miranda is WAY MORE UGLY than the actual actress. And this happens in most games.

Elena from Uncharted actually looks good, but is not anywhere near than the real life counterpart, and doesn't need to be. What is ridiculous is a character that are supossed to be Hot, but failed terribly.

Around the Network
IMU1808 said:

SO far, looking through the thread, I prefer the western women in general. The Japanese ones for the most part don't even look like women. Most look like anime teenagers trying way too hard to be cute...

Like your avatar then?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
IMU1808 said:

SO far, looking through the thread, I prefer the western women in general. The Japanese ones for the most part don't even look like women. Most look like anime teenagers trying way too hard to be cute...

Like your avatar then?

xD

That got me.

yeah, the Japanese characters are so much hotter

Anyone remember Bridgette?

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:

Around the Network
Onibaka said:
Scoobes said:

You do realise that Miranda is actually based on a real woman? When I saw her on the fron cover I immediately thought Yvonna Strahovski:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2088803/

It's a different style (as with most East vs West graphics-type debates). Western = realistic. Japanese = imaginary (and sometimes downright creepy... Vanille looks illegal to me!)

And Darth's right, Fang's much better looking.

It's the modelers fault then...

Miranda is WAY MORE UGLY than the actual actress. And this happens in most games.

Elena from Uncharted actually looks good, but is not anywhere near than the real life counterpart, and doesn't need to be. What is ridiculous is a character that are supossed to be Hot, but failed terribly.

That's for next gen ;) Consoles aren't powerful enough at the moment to do fully realistic humans.

I agree non western games have beautifull women like the blond one from FFX..

Soriku said:

Forreal, some of you guys should check some of the girls in my school. Gatdamn.

You go to school with japanese game characters??

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Please use a Fang or Lightning image.

Vanille is ugly.

Vanille trumps them both!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Doesn't change anything!

My sig is also a testament to Japan's supremacy in this fight.

It does, that image proved Lightning's, face, lips, nose, hair, ears and shoulders > Vanille's

We don't need to do an ass comparison.

If the girl in your sig didn't have the face of a scared primary school girl your sig woulda been "fap" worthy!

But it is, so SHUT IT!

dsister said:

The Teddy bear is so hot!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey