By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why western games only have F***ing Ugly Bitchs?

darthdevidem01 said:

A better comparison among bitches:

Bitch in Tales Of Vesperia

Bitch in Fallout 3

DISCUSS!

Haha, good one.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Bitch in Fallout 3

DISCUSS!

Are we sure these bitches are bitches and not...er...whatever the term for "male dog" is?

What..? Okay so maybe you find the WRPG women not to your tastes but at least they look more real (proportions and facial features).

I've never seen anyone that looks even closely to a JRPG character... They're not very realistic. And that includes the male characters too... Especially the main ones-dandy types-never seen a guy look like that.

I don't know what's worse, the misogynist phrasing of this question ("WHERE THE BITCHES AT?" etc.) or the fact that one side of it supports a design for "women" who look more like ball-jointed dolls than women.

Wait

Yes, I do know which is worse

Mr. Fister said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Bitch in Fallout 3

DISCUSS!

Are we sure these bitches are bitches and not...er...whatever the term for "male dog" is?

Drats, only slimebeast fell for it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

I don't know what's worse, the misogynist phrasing of this question ("WHERE THE BITCHES AT?" etc.) or the fact that one side of it supports a design for "women" who look more like ball-jointed dolls than women.

Wait

Yes, I do know which is worse

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The actress who is Miranda's likeness. I think it's the dev's fault for screwing up the face.

I survived the Apocalyps3

You do realise that Miranda is actually based on a real woman? When I saw her on the fron cover I immediately thought Yvonna Strahovski:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2088803/

It's a different style (as with most East vs West graphics-type debates). Western = realistic. Japanese = imaginary (and sometimes downright creepy... Vanille looks illegal to me!)

And Darth's right, Fang's much better looking.

SO far, looking through the thread, I prefer the western women in general. The Japanese ones for the most part don't even look like women. Most look like anime teenagers trying way too hard to be cute...

IMU1808 said:

SO far, looking through the thread, I prefer the western women in general. The Japanese ones for the most part don't even look like women. Most look like anime teenagers trying way too hard to be cute...

It all depends on the woman...