By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Demon's Souls is a Million Seller

patapon said:
Edgeoflife said:
patapon said:

Let's hope for a demons souls 2!

Dark souls has been annouced for awhile...

I said demons souls 2.

Why would you want a Demons souls 2 when the creaters are making dark souls, if Sony did make a Demon's souls 2 it would feel less like demons souls then dark souls you are obviously VERY ill-informed and whats with people wanted random sequels to games where the story has no room for a direct sequel?

Around the Network
Edgeoflife said:
patapon said:
Edgeoflife said:
patapon said:

I said demons souls 2.

Why would you want a Demons souls 2 when the creaters are making dark souls, if Sony did make a Demon's souls 2 it would feel less like demons souls then dark souls you are obviously VERY ill-informed and whats with people wanted random sequels to games where the story has no room for a direct sequel?

Oh looky here, a baseless assumption about what I know or didn't know. How cute

I want a Demons souls on NGP/psp2 or whatever Sony will call it. THAT I want. I'm also very excited about dark souls but I'm willing to bet it will never see an NGP release. This is only compounded by the fact that Dark Souls is a Namco Bandai property and the likelihood that they would make an exclusive Dark Souls for NGP is practically zero. Thus, in order for such a game to be made it MUST be a demons souls 2.

Get it? Or do you need it explained again?

patapon said:
Edgeoflife said:
patapon said:
Edgeoflife said:
patapon said:

I said demons souls 2.

Oh looky here, a baseless assumption about what I know or didn't know. How cute

I want a Demons souls on NGP/psp2 or whatever Sony will call it. THAT I want. I'm also very excited about dark souls but I'm willing to bet it will never see an NGP release. This is only compounded by the fact that Dark Souls is a Namco Bandai property and the likelihood that they would make an exclusive Dark Souls for NGP is practically zero. Thus, in order for such a game to be made it MUST be a demons souls 2.

Get it? Or do you need it explained again?

Or it could be named portable demon souls, and not even be a sequel or something else completely, the devs already said they were looking at ngp and he wouldn't rule it out but they are working on dark souls right now, and like it or not the games are in the same franchise and if namco wants a portable dark souls npg is going to be the only one with a decent enough control scheme to be possible so I could easily see an exclusive dark souls portable title for ngp and either way I don't see it being a direct sequel 

Ok. What make the people thinks Dark Soul = Demon's Souls? There are any any evidence showing that both are similar?

ethomaz said:

Ok. What make the people thinks Dark Soul = Demon's Souls? There are any any evidence showing that both are similar?

Every single thing piece of information avaliable on Dark souls is evidence to that 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8wl6XDvA1o

the art looks the same, the gameplay looks the same, the devs are the same the story is different obviously the lore could go either way but yeah it's closer to a sequel gameplay wise then anything Sony would make without the devs, namco is pretty much giving the devs free reign on it, they'll just get more support 

Around the Network
Edgeoflife said:
ethomaz said:

Every single thing piece of information avaliable on Dark souls is evidence to that

the art looks the same, the gameplay looks the same, the devs are the same the story is different obviously the lore could go either way but yeah it's closer to a sequel gameplay wise then anything Sony would make without the devs

I'm watching now...

Edit - Yeah... looks similar.

ethomaz said:
Edgeoflife said:
ethomaz said:

the art looks the same, the gameplay looks the same, the devs are the same the story is different obviously the lore could go either way but yeah it's closer to a sequel gameplay wise then anything Sony would make without the devs

I'm watching now...

Edit - Yeah... looks similar.

told ya

Congratulations to Atlus.

Congratz

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

Deserves even more, even though it's a niche title. They dropped the price (ridiculously) around christmas so it must have helped.

First game I'm going to plat..