By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest X Wii -- Where is it?

ElGranCabeza said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

At least you're honest.

Awww, you finally show your maturity level by changing what someone else wrote and making believe like it's true. How adorable! 4 years from now you'll finally be able to go to your 1st Prom, it'll be an experience you'll never forget.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ stop writing WALLS OF TEXT OMG

But I'm glad you agree that you were wasting everyone's time, and that you need help both professionally and with your non-existing wit. Ritalin is only going to help you so much.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
ElGranCabeza said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

At least you're honest.

Awww, you finally show your maturity level by changing what someone else wrote and making believe like it's true. How adorable! 4 years from now you'll finally be able to go to your 1st Prom, it'll be an experience you'll never forget.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ stop writing WALLS OF TEXT OMG

But I'm glad you agree that you were wasting everyone's time, and that you need help both professionally and with your non-existing wit. Ritalin is only going to help you so much.

You keep mentioning Ritalin which suggests to me you have a lot of experience with it. Feel sad for you, and speaking of non existing wit, let's just look at your sarcasm attempt at a long wall of text. What a poor, sad attempt, perfectly in line with someone your age.

ElGranCabeza said:

I'm a terrible poster.

You sure are, and that's okay.

ClaudeLv250 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I'm a terrible poster.

LOL You're a truly pathetic dude. Holy shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ElGranCabeza said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I'm a terrible poster.

I know you are but what am I?

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
ElGranCabeza said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

I'm a terrible poster.

I know you are but what am I?

LOL Your patheticness does provide a high level of comedy, I'll give you that.

ElGranCabeza said:

Somebody please shut me up!

It takes a brave soul to make that request. Not that we weren't all thinking it before.

We have no info on it at all. I hope that some information is coming out at TGS.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think this E3 we will have more concrete info on where is it but it may be released this year though only in japan most likely. A 3ds port could give them a nice amount of extra profit and porting from wii to 3ds isnt very hard so it could be a possibility.

And to ElGranCabeza try to choose your words more carefully as its very different saying there are no wii games than saying that there are no wii games for u which is a totally different story. If you say the second one I understand but the first one is quite wrong. That way you could save yourself a massive discusion.

ClaudeLv250 said:
ElGranCabeza said:

Somebody please shut me up!

It takes a brave soul to make that request. Not that we weren't all thinking it before.

HAHAHAHA what the fuck? This guy is acting insane and doesn't even realize it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA