By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour KojiPro Prepping New Metal GearTitle For TGS Unveiling

Metal Gear Solid: Rising is still pretty far away from release we’re sure, but there’s already emerging talk regarding the next instalment in the Kojima Productions mega-franchise.

The rumour section featured in the latest UK edition of PlayStation: The Official Magazine states:

“The talent drive has started for the next Metal Gear after Rising, with Kojima Productions hiring for a ‘next gen’ instalment already and hoping to reveal it at TGS in September.”

The thought of another MGS title potentially being unveiled at the Tokyo Games Show this September is exciting, but we would love to see more of Rising, which was first announced back at E3 2009, at this point. A solid release date for the game is still unknown, nearly two years later.

http://www.connectedconsoles.com/blog/rumour-kojipro-prepping-new-metal-gear-title-for-tgs-unveiling/3024/

hope its a snake playable title exclusive to PS3

Play Me

Around the Network

Hopefully it's actually Kojima making it, and it's a REAL MGS game...

MGS5 please on PS3. No more handheld stuffs. I need my new MGS fix.

It's gonna be PS3/NGP I think

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MGS5 For PS3/360/NGP PLEASE!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Seriously, I cant believe the number of people that said there should be no mgs5, if this turns out to be the next installment in the main metal gear series headed by Hideo, then I shall finally bite the bullet and cryogenically freeze myself.  Confirmed.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

please be a reboot. and exclusive to ps3.

C'mon PS3/NGP exclusive!

By the way people.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Metal Gear Solid Collection in the works.

Think MGS, MGS2 and MGS3 on the MGS4 game engine.

mmmmmm

it will be a Zone of the Enders just to troll you guys