By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFamous 2 New Videos: Karma can be a bitch! No really

Just to think, I was a reluctant inFamous buyer. The only reason I got it was at the time the PS3 was being sold bundled with eitther Ghostbusters or inFamous. And I knew I didn't want Ghostbusters. Now inFamous 2 is one of the games I'm most looking forward to. And those videos just made me even more excited.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Attoyou said:

Amazing Stuff!

seeing this moment in the video made me go "Holy Shit!!".  lovin' it.

Yeah, the coolest bit is when his feet sink into the roof of the car. Awesome power: ability to pass through solid objects.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Wtf is with nix? shes annoying me already i'd rather have trish or find a way to get back.

binary solo said:
kitler53 said:
Attoyou said:

Amazing Stuff!

seeing this moment in the video made me go "Holy Shit!!".  lovin' it.

Yeah, the coolest bit is when his feet sink into the roof of the car. Awesome power: ability to pass through solid objects.

You killed 15% of my Hype.....thanks...

words can't describe how awesome that was!!!

Around the Network

Awesomesauce, the game looks incredible!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

radiantshadow92 said:
THATGUY said:

looking good but im not sure if im going to buy it yet.

Check out the official infamous 2 thread, i think it will change your mind xD...just click on my sig

ill check it out now :)